Greetings fellow vapers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaileStorm

Oct 19, 2016
Hi everyone! Wanted to say hello since im new to this forum [emoji4] been a smoker for 14yrs and quit cold turkey. Thereafter, I transitioned into vaping and have been loving it since dec. 2015, almost into my first year of being smoke-free!

Ever since then, ive been buying vape gear here and there. Its become a hobby (an expensive one at that) of mine and have acquired a few setups.

Looking forward to sharing my experience and what ive learned so far to those who i can help!

Cheers to everyone and have an awesome day! [emoji482]

HaileStorm

Oct 19, 2016
Welcome. Yes some of us do own too much gear but it is fun to play with I'll grant you that. You didn't mention DIY so if you haven't yet started that there are lots of folks here that can help you with it. Oh and hang onto your wallet for that one too.
Thank you, smoke!

I do make my own coils and wicking but i've always wanted to try and make my own juice. I guess that's the next step for me as i haven't had the chance to experiment. Looking forward to learning more on that!

HaileStorm

Oct 19, 2016
Hello HaileStorm,

welcome to the forum!
An gratz on quitting the Stinkies.:toast:
Fantastic, isn't it?

Oh yes... when vaping becomes hobbyesque it can get
quite expensive... *cough* shinyitis *cough*...

Vape on:vapor:
Thanks for the welcome, gotch!

Yes it does feel awesome not having to smoke cigarettes, in fact i find that they really stink. So much so that i could tell if someone was smoking cigarettes a mile away (well, okay maybe a couple of meters). Im just really glad that i woke up one day and decided to quit! [emoji4]

Reactions: gotch23

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everyone! Wanted to say hello since im new to this forum [emoji4] been a smoker for 14yrs and quit cold turkey. Thereafter, I transitioned into vaping and have been loving it since dec. 2015, almost into my first year of being smoke-free!
Ever since then, ive been buying vape gear here and there. Its become a hobby (an expensive one at that) of mine and have acquired a few setups.
Looking forward to sharing my experience and what ive learned so far to those who i can help!
Cheers to everyone and have an awesome day! [emoji482]
Welcome and glad you joined. This is a fun read:
Vaping 101: A Guide to Vaping - Best Vape Deals - Cheap Vape Mods, Tanks & eJuice | Vaping Cheap

Reactions: HaileStorm

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Thank you, smoke!

I do make my own coils and wicking but i've always wanted to try and make my own juice. I guess that's the next step for me as i haven't had the chance to experiment. Looking forward to learning more on that!
DIY juice is super fun!

Reactions: HaileStorm
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread