Greetings from a Newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

freakyairhead

May 3, 2015
Hi Guys, newbie here. I have been a smoker since 13 and now im 39. Have been intrested with digital for some time buy reluctant to buy my own gear due to bad cough everytime i tried.

2 of my work friends (bless their souls) get me started 5 days ago. 1 gave me his Kanger Nano and another loan me his Hana clone. Its difficult at the start with the coughing but im proud to say that i havent been buying analog since then. Also i have got my own mod, smok Xpro M65(wrong buy, must change) and a new rba kayfun Five Pawn edition (really really loving it).

So looking forward to better my experience here and learn from the seniors.

Cheers

peraspera

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
midwest
Welcome to ECF and congratulations on your first five days of not smoking! Wishing you continued success in your vaping journey.

Nicotine in e-cigarettes is absorbed through the mucous membranes in your mouth and nose so you don't need to inhale deeply or at all if you are coughing. You also might find a higher VG juice is easier on your throat. However, VG is thicker than PG so going over 30PG/70VG might cause some wicking issues with your Nano and Kayfun.

freakyairhead

May 3, 2015
Welcome to ECF and congratulations on your first five days of not smoking! Wishing you continued success in your vaping journey.

Nicotine in e-cigarettes is absorbed through the mucous membranes in your mouth and nose so you don't need to inhale deeply or at all if you are coughing. You also might find a higher VG juice is easier on your throat. However, VG is thicker than PG so going over 30PG/70VG might cause some wicking issues with your Nano and Kayfun.

Thanks for the welcome and appreciate the advise.

DTolley

May 3, 2015
Hi!

I too am a newbie to vaping. Just got Atlantis Aspire about a week ago. Coughed a lot, then found out the nicotine level was a touch too high for this particular tank, and myself. Got my juice diluted a bit, and haven't had any trouble since! Maybe give that a try :)

(Also. . . I'm so new that I really don't know if what I just told you is basically the same thing the last guy did, only without the correct terminology! Haha)

Have a great day!
Danielle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread