The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
iinf.jpg

With so many joining us, this thread is offered as a place of welcome
and so you may all post of the joy that has entered your life.

Although we hope you are familiar with the Ritual of Arrival, here is the most recent update.

Sacred Text of Manual

The Ritual of Arrival

Chapter One
Verse one

All Hail Novitiate! By ordering you have made a life changing commitment.

Be comforted in the knowledge that soon all doubts of your decision shall be alleviated and your spirit overcome with joy! All of your questions will be answered, all of your hopes realized, and as you have dreamed...

You will GET IT!

n92u.jpg

Verse two

Be aware!

No matter when your mail is usually delivered, and probably has been delivered for years, the carrier with your ProVari will come at a different hour. This suckth big time, since one must sign for the package.

Verse three

You may wish to start your vigil immediately. Now is the time of fasting and waiting. You shall not sleep; you shall not eat, as it might maketh you sleepy; you must at all times have a clear view of the Mail of vape receptacle, least the postal carriage slip by unnoticed. Chasing said carriage and screaming unintelligibly in pseudo-EngLatin is acceptable. Weeping is allowed, but only after the Sacred ProVari is in your hands and the tears are of gratitude. Bursting into tears because the tracking number hasn't updated in 3 hours is considered impudent.

This is also the time to charge batteries.

1-Connecting_zps871e803b.gif

Verse four

Be advised

The Holiest of Holies does not come in a fancy box, it is simply swaddled in bubble wrap. It is the way of the ProVarinati to be reminded of our humble beginnings and not to take for granted the amazing gift that is bestowed upon the worthy.

Verse five

You shall find our Blessed One to be smaller than you imagined and yet miraculously heavier. You shall be filled with awe that such power could be contained in a simple casing. And the threading, as attested to, is truly like buttah.

wdp9.jpg

Verse six

You must place the Sacred ProVari on an altar and gently pass a silver* thurible filled with myrrh over it for 7 consecutive nights just past sunset. Then, and only then, you may kneel before a candle and read your Rewards Loyalty Program card (yes, we are rewarded for our loyalty!) upside down and the Secret Name of-which-we-do-not-speak shall be revealed.

The complete text is available here: The Sacred Text of Manual

3b9f.jpg

The ProVarinati Awaits You

*If you don't have silver, aluminum is allowed. The ProVari is forgiving, but you may wish to check eBay, since there are often thuribles available with free shipping.

fuvu.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
Is that...Ozwald's shoe? :laugh:

A Teva is not a shoe. It's a lifestyle. :glare:

& aww, I didn't even see it. I feel.. so.. *sniff* special. :D

Edit: The part that I find absolutely hilarious about all the Teva jokes is the fact that I've never even owned a pair of Teva's in my life. :laugh: The heeled Teva's are priceless though.

Last edited:

Glenn_K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2013
Toronto
iinf.jpg

With so many joining us, this thread is offered as a place of welcome
and so you may all post of the joy that has entered your life.

Although we hope you are familiar with the Ritual of Arrival, here is the most recent update.

The Ritual of Arrival....

This is one of the most entertaining things I've read on ECF, and if a Provari can inspire this sort of prose, that's one more reason to cough up the $214 that one of these APVs will cost me in Canada.

I've been using a mech mod lately (my first), switching between a Davide (when i'm out) and a Kayfun clone (at home) using coils of around 1.5 to 2.0 ohms -- this whole micro sub ohm nano coil thing is not for me, I think. But I've never really felt comfortable walking around with a mech mod, and I'm about ready to drop-kick my shoddy Vamo out the back door.

A Provari would make a really nice Christmas gift for myself. But i'm fresh out of myrrh, if I do go through with this, will frankincense work?

Regards
Glenn

Reactions: thetrucker
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread