Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
I ordered a Provari and a IBTanked for my birthday present. The Provari came on Saturday, so far it is far beyond what I was expecting!!!! I dont think I could be any happier with the Provari. Same cant be said about the tank, but it is pretty! :D

IMG_1311.jpg

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I changed my avatar just for you Ocelot :) And because there are lots and lots and LOTS of bald eagle pictures looking like they're screaming for a caption of "JUST GET A PROVARI!"

eagle-bacon-taco-resize_zpsa1f51661.jpg
The fish ought to be replaced with a Vamo. The caption should read, "I don't always drop my Vamo, but when I do, I order a ProVari."
;)

PLANofMAN

Signature Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Woodburn, OR
I'm so glad i bought two... Just wish i had remembered to change the color of the light on my mini from red.
They really are smaller and lighter than i thought.
I feel smarter.
I'm almost speechless.
I cant express how wonderful this is without crying...
I don't want to come across as sounding rude, but you've already proven your intelligence by purchasing a ProVari. ;)

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
We knew you would:). It's an easy thing to recommend, there's no wondering if the person will like it. Ever. Wish all the know it alls who hate on it would get one. It's transformational:p.

Or the ones who ask you if it's going to have VW anytime soon & then try to argue with your answer... sheesh...

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I got 2 other's that have VW and honestly I always used them in VV. Never really seen the draw to VW, I change settings as the juice tells me.

I'm not opposed to VW... if that's what someone wants, by all means get one... it's that daily thread, "Is ProVape gonna release v3 with VW?". You tell them why it's not likely & then they want to argue with you about it. Then the thread gets moved here, either gets locked or they decide it's ok, then the same exact thing starts up again tomorrow.

dreamreaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 26, 2013
Pennsylvania
I'm not opposed to VW... if that's what someone wants, by all means get one... it's that daily thread, "Is ProVape gonna release v3 with VW?". You tell them why it's not likely & then they want to argue with you about it. Then the thread gets moved here, either gets locked or they decide it's ok, then the same exact thing starts up again tomorrow.

I agree, I tend to not go into those threads for that very reason.

Ozwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
Montana
I agree, I tend to not go into those threads for that very reason.

Is Ferrari going to make a big rig anytime soon? I like them, but I need to haul 7 tons of gravel every day. Is Mack going to make a sports car? I like the reliability but they're just not fast enough. I build lawn mowers every day so I understand engines, but why won't they do that?.... *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread