Greetings!

Status
Not open for further replies.

burghfan

Dec 12, 2011
Latrobe, PA
Lo, I have pulled the sacred order trigger, and my card has been charged. The royal notice of shipping has been sent. I await the arrival of the holy unit so I may leave my Ego where it belongs. Verily, my days shall be long as I await the notice that the herald is approaching, but I shall not want as the Classic has been released.
Too much? I don't care. My kit is on the way!

WorksForMe

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
N.N., Virginia
Lo, I have pulled the sacred order trigger, and my card has been charged. The royal notice of shipping has been sent. I await the arrival of the holy unit so I may leave my Ego where it belongs. Verily, my days shall be long as I await the notice that the herald is approaching, but I shall not want as the Classic has been released.
Too much? I don't care. My kit is on the way!

Welcome burghfan! Let the fasting and waiting begin. When your precious arrives, we need pics.

burghfan

Dec 12, 2011
Latrobe, PA
And lo, mine holy device was delivered unto me one day earlier than the courier had prophesied! And there was much rejoicing (yay!). And so Sir Burghfan was given the holy device as his dutiful designated mate, she of long patience, had waited for the courier to arrive at his moatless castle (since it was not the rainy season, but I digress). And when he returned after a brief travel to a foreign land, he was greeted with batteries that were fully charged, and a holy device that was ready for the filling of the mystical nautilus!
The royal writs were read, and after the divine understanding was revealed, Sir Burghfan, who has a strange propensity to refer to himself in the third, or is it first (we can never remember) person, poured holy juice into the mystical, nay, sacred nautilus! After a brief interval, the device, fully assembled and ready to shake the heavens as Sir B knew it, was ready. And so it did, and may it be forever and ever, may his Ego remain retired.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
And lo, mine holy device was delivered unto me one day earlier than the courier had prophesied! And there was much rejoicing (yay!). And so Sir Burghfan was given the holy device as his dutiful designated mate, she of long patience, had waited for the courier to arrive at his moatless castle (since it was not the rainy season, but I digress). And when he returned after a brief travel to a foreign land, he was greeted with batteries that were fully charged, and a holy device that was ready for the filling of the mystical nautilus!
The royal writs were read, and after the divine understanding was revealed, Sir Burghfan, who has a strange propensity to refer to himself in the third, or is it first (we can never remember) person, poured holy juice into the mystical, nay, sacred nautilus! After a brief interval, the device, fully assembled and ready to shake the heavens as Sir B knew it, was ready. And so it did, and may it be forever and ever, may his Ego remain retired.

eye_huros_spinning.gif

one_of_us_1114-2.jpg

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
Finally!

Bought my first Provari last night - P3 satin silver. It's soo smooth and quiet and tasty. I'm a very happy camper. Next week the fresh shipment of Nautilus toppers is expected and that will complete my vaping quest - for now.

A Good Combo yes indeed...

Congrats, and Welcome!!!

Jim

Trypno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2014
Colorado Springs, CO

Excellent introduction indeed, but thou must bestoweth us with graven images of said scepter, in proof of thine standing, my good sir.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread