Worth every P3nny!

10624048_1572072063023618_69255393564108057_o.jpg

Reactions: Trypno

birdy68

Verified Member
Jun 6, 2015
Virginia
lyndablair.smugmug.com
I am totally overwhelmed by the Ritual of Greeting and the Sacred Text of Manual..And I have just a few words of gratitude.. The Ocelot, ProVarinati Princess (and tootle puffer) has bestowed upon me.. out of her majestic benevolence, a green eyed Gremlin. I am in awe of this gift and her generosity. She is indeed a Princess..and I am forever in her debt for such a wonderful gift. I'm humbled and honored to be here in the presence of all that is ProVari. I know I am not worthy, due to my noobiness.. but I shall strive to become the Vaper she deserves.. what you ALL deserve, as the newest member of your ranks.I'm sending out positive thoughts to The Universe to protect us all from the ANTZ and to suppress the unholy lawmakers who would seek to ruin us. To The Ocelot, I send out good Karma forever and my thanks from the bottom of my heart.
Seriously.. this is the best vape ever :)

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
I am totally overwhelmed by the Ritual of Greeting and the Sacred Text of Manual..And I have just a few words of gratitude.. The Ocelot, ProVarinati Princess (and tootle puffer) has bestowed upon me.. out of her majestic benevolence, a green eyed Gremlin. I am in awe of this gift and her generosity. She is indeed a Princess..and I am forever in her debt for such a wonderful gift. I'm humbled and honored to be here in the presence of all that is ProVari. I know I am not worthy, due to my noobiness.. but I shall strive to become the Vaper she deserves.. what you ALL deserve, as the newest member of your ranks.I'm sending out positive thoughts to The Universe to protect us all from the ANTZ and to suppress the unholy lawmakers who would seek to ruin us. To The Ocelot, I send out good Karma forever and my thanks from the bottom of my heart.
Seriously.. this is the best vape ever :)
Glad you are here!!!

Jim

Reactions: birdy68

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
What is the provarinati and how can I join??????

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk
I am surprised that none have shown up?!?

Must be on VaCa?

Anyway, I think you have to read and follow the first post in this thread.

Good Luck!!!

Jim

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
What is the provarinati and how can I join??????

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

I apologize for the delay in my response, royal duties can be taxing.

live_to_serve.jpg

In a nutshell, the ProVari is the most divisive mod ever created. Even now, threads started in the main forum asking questions about the ProVari will be shut down due to flaming. It used to be much worse. ProVari owners were routinely accused of being misguided, status-seeking, fan boys, who only praised the ProVari to justify spending too much money. It was claimed ProVari enthusiasts had been sucked into a cult and were too stupid to decide for themselves what kind of vape they enjoyed. Myself and a few others got tired of it. If the AntiProVarians wanted a cult, we would give them one; hence, the ProVarinati was born.

While the idea was initially developed as a show of solidarity, we managed to find a sub-forum (which later moved here) where we could talk about the ProVari (or anything else, we are known for not staying on topic) without suddenly being flamed for no reason. Everyone is welcome here. They don't have to have a ProVari, they just need to be nice.

Welcome!

44cj.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread