The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Ok yes I use a provari but that is not my only one I am now into box mods

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

You'll find most ProVari members own other style devices as well. In addition to 2.0, 2.5, P3 and 2015 Classic 'Varis, I have mechanicals, squonkers and some unusual styles. I'm always on the lookout for devices that catch my eye. There's no rule that says you have to only vape one to two mods. My thought on that is by rotating devices you address not only nicotine cravings, but the novelty-seeking behavior that's part of addiction.

Having lots of mods can also prevent Vaper's Tunnel Syndrome, which is caused by repeatedly screwing tanks off and on. If you keep tanks filled with juice on all your mods you can vape each set in rotation, instead of just rotating the tanks.

Last edited:

element77

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Atl, Ga
Sleepless, stalking, it has already set in. I can't even mention the number of times I have checked for tracking.

I've been here before, with other sacred mods, and every time I still like it!

Thank you for the welcome and the rights of passage.

Batteries are charged, dexoit is at the ready, liquid is steeping, and I'm salivating...

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
Yea, I have recently become anointed. I have walked with the holiest of P3's, the humble Celtic Knot, for about five months. I too was scared to have it leave the house, as it was precious to behold and lo, I feared the dreaded "scratch." But slowly I overcame my fear and it's "P3 and me" as the pretenders have fallen by the wayside one by one.

But I didn't come into the fold of the Provarinati until I first saw of the light of @Vape360 and their most enlightening customer service. Having serious issues with my one day old Radius, I was disheartened and shared my troubles with the Official Radius thread. @Vape360 actually tracked down my order before I even submitted a ticket so he could call me at home to make everything right.

I know I've posted this in other Provape threads, but I just can't get over this and want to shout it to the mountain tops!

"I shall know no other mod before my Provari."

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Yea, I have recently become anointed. I have walked with the holiest of P3's, the humble Celtic Knot, for about five months. I too was scared to have it leave the house, as it was precious to behold and lo, I feared the dreaded "scratch." But slowly I overcame my fear and it's "P3 and me" as the pretenders have fallen by the wayside one by one.

But I didn't come into the fold of the Provarinati until I first saw of the light of @Vape360 and their most enlightening customer service. Having serious issues with my one day old Radius, I was disheartened and shared my troubles with the Official Radius thread. @Vape360 actually tracked down my order before I even submitted a ticket so he could call me at home to make everything right.

I know I've posted this in other Provape threads, but I just can't get over this and want to shout it to the mountain tops!

"I shall know no other mod before my Provari."

Wait for it...

ocelot_winking_animated.gif

....Now you get it

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
Whist chasing spiders in the Temple another snippet of Holy Text was discovered:

If an unenlightened one insists that Our Precious is outdated and inferior, thou shall allow them to buy a junk mod – or even 5 junk mods - without comment, for they have clearly stated their intent. Some people must suffer to learn and thou shalt not stand in their way.*

A hymn was also found:

Amazing Vape
how sweet the mod
that saved me from Chinese
I once was lost
but now I’m found
I love my ProVari…

*(Besides, they might buyeth an OOS color or limited edition being sought by a current member of the ProVarinati.)

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Get out while you still can...I came in 3 months ago, and now I own 8 Provaris and have these odd cravings for cat pictures.
I know I already have another one picked out!
Just have to wait until the post holiday bills go away!

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Reading this thread has me lmao! New owner here any tips or knowledge I need to know?
Cleaning,maintaining? I have the mini with the extension cap and thanks for inviting me here!

paging @rbrylawski . We have an initiate for you :lol:

lefty,
Welcome! Maintenance is easy - weekly cleaning the contacts with 97-99% propyl alcohol gently with a qtip to get any dirt and juice off. Sir Rod can introduce you to taking care of the threads. He is the master.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
paging @rbrylawski . We have an initiate for you :lol:

lefty,
Welcome! Maintenance is easy - weekly cleaning the contacts with 97-99% propyl alcohol gently with a qtip to get any dirt and juice off. Sir Rod can introduce you to taking care of the threads. He is the master.
Thank you I went back to provapes website looked at the manual and in the faq and didn't see anything about clean or maintaining...did I miss something somewhere?

WhiteHighlights

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
MetroWest Boston, MA, USA
Thank you I went back to provapes website looked at the manual and in the faq and didn't see anything about clean or maintaining...did I miss something somewhere?

Here is an old thread that may help: Provari Maintenance

You didn't miss something somewhere. I knew to go looking for it because it helped me when I got my first one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread