greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
If you think you flooded your tank, open the air holes as wide as possible, then blow (hard) out the airholes, you will see vapor emitting from them, do that a few times and you should be good. I cannot say how many times I have enjoyed (well, wah, I'm wasting juice!) fixing it quite rapidly.

As to your second problem, try turning down the watts further and maybe a tighter draw by reducing the airholes? Every mod is different, so even if it's kinda "the same" it's not. When my Steampunk Tesla nano came I had to adjust all my settings including airholes and reducing wattage, as even what I considered "normal" for my past mod, my new mod is very efficient, so my watts went down a LOT (like from 14 to 10.5) as my tesla seems to be so efficient at delivering power. Fortunately I was able to figure that out quickly. It's my new axiom. A mod does not equal another mod even if it's kinda the same thing. So I figure this will happen with my other mods going forward, and I'm sure it will make it easier.

Best of luck, and congrats on quitting smokingn, that's fantastic! Congrats, can't say it enough :)

Anna

Reactions: lupinehorror

lupinehorror

bròn
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Dunblane
If you think you flooded your tank, open the air holes as wide as possible, then blow (hard) out the airholes, you will see vapor emitting from them, do that a few times and you should be good. I cannot say how many times I have enjoyed (well, wah, I'm wasting juice!) fixing it quite rapidly.

As to your second problem, try turning down the watts further and maybe a tighter draw by reducing the airholes? Every mod is different, so even if it's kinda "the same" it's not. When my Steampunk Tesla nano came I had to adjust all my settings including airholes and reducing wattage, as even what I considered "normal" for my past mod, my new mod is very efficient, so my watts went down a LOT (like from 14 to 10.5) as my tesla seems to be so efficient at delivering power. Fortunately I was able to figure that out quickly. It's my new axiom. A mod does not equal another mod even if it's kinda the same thing. So I figure this will happen with my other mods going forward, and I'm sure it will make it easier.

Best of luck, and congrats on quitting smokingn, that's fantastic! Congrats, can't say it enough :)

Anna

I'm close to my 3rd month on vaping :D grats on stopping the stinkies man ! Hope you like your vape :3

I still get cravings though (not cig but nic cravings) i can't even stand near smokers now that thing smells so bad to me now :p
3 months! excellent. have also noticed how bad smoke smells now...try to stay upwind!

QcVaper

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2017
Canada/Quebec
3 months! excellent. have also noticed how bad smoke smells now...try to stay upwind!
Ahah yeah :p i still get cravings though but i already tried to see what would happen if i took a stinkie ; almost went vomiting lmfao so i vape through any and all cravings now XD i learned my lesson ahah.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
appreciate your tip and sharing your experiences Anna. every day's a school day and all that. it hopefully won't happen when i fit the new coil but now i know what to do if it does (have stripped it and cleaned it in readiness).
Just a tip, if/when you clear a flooded coil in that manner make sure to have a tissue or paper towel wrapped around the airflow to catch the flying juice ;) Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread