Grenada!!!

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by KarlMierzwiak, Jun 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KarlMierzwiak

KarlMierzwiak Full Member

Okay so I just ordered my first 30 ml bottle of Grenada from next level vapors with 6 mg nic.
    I was wondering, if anyone else has had this yet? And is it good as what I've read? I've read it knocks all other juices off the shelf and could be a #1 vape for some people. Even better than the prestigious pluid. I'm excited to try it out and see if it competes.

2. cerver7

cerver7 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

never had it yet, but i do have some otw. i am an avid pluid lover so i am always down to try anything that gets compared.

3. pesky_human

pesky_human Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I got a bottle a couple of weeks ago to try and it was ok fresh out of the bottle. After a few days sitting in the bottle, I went back and ordered 5 more bottles. It is by far my favorite juice so far. It's got a TON of flavor and produces a grip of vapor for a 50/50 mix. It's pretty amazing stuff IMHO. Enjoy!

4. cerver7

so what was your total steep time?

5. pesky_human

pesky_human Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I bought a bunch of juice at one time from different vendors and had a lot of favors to try. I was most excited about the Grenada, so I dripped some into an RDA and it was pretty good, but a tiny bit floral, so I let it sit for a week. Left it uncapped overnight 1 night and then just let it sit in a bottle for the next 5 days or so. All that floral is gone and it's amazing. I prefer carto tanks and the flavor is incredible, if you like powerful, big juices.

6. KarlMierzwiak

KarlMierzwiak Full Member

I will steep the same time as you. All I taste is a giant flavor of anise and a tiny bit of something else. Wasn't as great as I thought it would be, it just seems like a anise mixed with nothing to me right now. Hopefully steeping it well help that out.

7. paul26

paul26 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

It smells VERY similar to pluid. I love grenada. It is VERY anise based i think but taste amazing. Just got it in the mail today!

8. TheToxic_jon

TheToxic_jon Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

i vape it in a silica dripper and it tastes lighter,more refreshing then pluid. has a tangerine(heavy citrus) paired with anise. def one of my fav juices

9. cerver7

Idk if it will beat my green goodness but I will try it once it comes in for sure.

10. cerver7

wow......just wow.

11. Cwinnes

Cwinnes Full Member Verified Member

Where do you get this juice?

12. cerver7

elevated vaping

13. Caridwen

Caridwen ECF Moderator Senior Moderator Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    If you're going to post about an e-liquid, please put the supplier or even a link would be helpful. This is a section often read by new members who don't know what you're talking about.

Vague threads like this will start getting closed.

14. Tenzo

Tenzo Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Grenada is simply amazing. I enjoy it in my mini b most of the time but last night I tried in a carto, and I must say the flavor was even better!!

15. ukeman

ukeman PV Masher Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Elevatedvaping.com

Don't forget Absinthe... not sure if Grenada has any but G2 and Shocker have some.

Grenada: i find it great, but they must have steeped mine because its perfectly balanced, and not as much anise blast as MMRP imo...
    I like them both...
    I need to have it for a while before i say it's number 2 to Pluid imo.... very very good if you like Pluid.
    Seems more similar to Shocker which is sweeter than Pluid, and i prefer G2 which is not as sweet... but Grenada is definitely coming in close to Pluid.

Dont use in plastic either

16. cerver7

Pluid still has a level of complexity that no clone or similar juice has touched. Grenada and shocker and scorpion blood are all good juices but there is something about pluid that is just one step above.

17. ghang888

ghang888 Full Member

I bought a 30ml bottle (6mg nic). The throat hit was great. But the flavor was just not for me.

18. cerver7

If its the black licorice, after some time that goes away and you taste more of the fruity notes. Ymmv

19. Coppercustomz

Coppercustomz Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Got my vape mail of Grenada today, Very similar to pluid but in a tropical way:D It's a nice change & Doesn't have quite the punch as pluid but still a great vape....If I was out of pluid I would run to grenada for sure:2c:

20. ckone180

ckone180 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I find Grenada to have a very good base, not unlike Pluid. It's almost as if its the same. Of course there is that fruity overtone that sets it apart.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.