Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceyS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Blacksburg, Virginia
I am happy!! :toast::vapor: I got two 30 ml grey matter/menthol from the classifieds!! Yum, yum....good price too! It was like getting one free!!! My all day vape! The only difference is what I purchased has extra flavor and menthol....I usually get regular flavor and menthol.....wonder how much different it will be? I am happy with my Grey Matter purchase!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey :2cool:

minimalsaint

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Michigan
I am happy!! :toast::vapor: I got two 30 ml grey matter/menthol from the classifieds!! Yum, yum....good price too! It was like getting one free!!! My all day vape! The only difference is what I purchased has extra flavor and menthol....I usually get regular flavor and menthol.....wonder how much different it will be? I am happy with my Grey Matter purchase!!!!!!!!!!!

Tracey :2cool:

I hadn't heard from you & wondered if you were happy with the package! Seems like you are! Enjoy!

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
awe, so you weren't digging the flavor shot?
or the extra menthol you think?

I havn't had a chance yet to oder the mentholed grey matter, how long do you let it steep?

I have one flavor i LOVE until it's about the weeks old, then i just like it.
other flavors i don't like until they are atleast 3 weeks old lol.

Currently i have ten all day vapes.. all mister e! and i have atleast a dozen more flavors i want to try!

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Grey matter takes some getting used to... I just ordered 120mls with light menthol... it's becoming my all day vape... if you're in salvage mode, add a few drops of coffee flavor to it - smooths it out a bit ;-)

btw Tracey... you were the one that pointed me to MEL ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread