Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Dec 4, 2013
    Edmonton, AB, Canada
    An updated version around the corner!
    Featuring a larger build deck and updated direct airflow, Geek vape has given the Griffin a small upgrade for bigger performance. From tank size to build deck, the Griffin 25 has a 5.0mL tank capacity and an 18.9mm build deck for more room to play around with builds.
    Specifications:

♦ Kennedy style bottom airflow
    ♦ RDTA juice flow channel
    ♦ Easy wicking exactly same as RDA
    ♦ Big velocity build deck (18.9mm)

2mhv5tz.jpg

25sspjo.jpg

more info
    Griffin 25 Plus | GeekVape

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 24, 2016
    Fantasy Island
    Thought the Aug 8th regs prevented new products from being released without fda approval. And 2 years for them to get existing products verified?
    Maybe since an "improved version".
    Or maybe I don't know what Aug 8th really did. Everything seems the same to me.

GV is a Chinese company. They'll release as many products as they can; they're not controlled by the FDA. There's still the rest of the world to sell to, and even their own domestic market.

However, the FDA can control the sale of that product in CONUS. There've been some speculation on how the FDA will mandate online purchases from overseas though, and it's still unclear what will happen. Maybe Customs will get involved.

Beeker25

ECF Veteran
    Jul 21, 2016
    GV is a Chinese company. They'll release as many products as they can; they're not controlled by the FDA. There's still the rest of the world to sell to, and even their own domestic market.

However, the FDA can control the sale of that product in CONUS. There've been some speculation on how the FDA will mandate online purchases from overseas though, and it's still unclear what will happen. Maybe Customs will get involved.

Isn't practically all vape gear an Asian interest?

franck

ECF Veteran
    May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    Pre ordered still waiting for stock & delivery
    The only thing I don't like on it is that stupid delrin no top air peace,am afraid if you put it on wrong you'll mess up the threads and then your s.o.l. Plus with it your stuck using that fixed ugly as sin drip tip,I don't like top airflow on these because every time you flip it up side down to access your build it leaks juice out everywhere even though the air holes are completely shut off,that's a major con in my book,I thought the top cap from my eagle tank ( what a disaster that thing was) would fit but it won't cause threads on the new tank are on the inside not outside like the eagle..

franck

ECF Veteran
    May 8, 2015
    California,USA
    So this thing wicks nothing like the old Griffin and very much like a Boreas where it's pulling from underneath through four juice holes. One thing I like about Rip's reviews is that he is detailed and short. That muted flavor hits riff I could have done without though.
    I agree,every time you post I always want to tell you that your picture reminds me of Mr. White from the breaking bad show lol,not sure if you'll know what that is but am sure others will lol;-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread