• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Griffin 25 regular or mini? Or any other recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

botakchek

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Lion city
Reactions: transcab

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
You forgot the vapergate alliance fatboy, 46mm :) ALLIANCE FAT BOY 46mm

EDIT: OP, go RDA, once you go RDA you'll never look back at RTA/Sub Ohm tanks again.

Using a Goon on my reuleaux!

I sold every single one of my tanks after switching to RDA's! Currently rocking the goon, kennedy 24 and 25!

Poisonous, wanna get the goona rda 528 also... how do you guys determine when to drip more juice?

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
Dry as a kite is just an expression, but you'll lose the taste long before the cotton burns up. So, the taste is the best indicator for me. Also the cotton won't burn up unless it's bone dry.
HAHA i see the goons 528 clone going for 50, and dotmod petri v2 for 30~. tempted to try sia...but waiting for my rdta+

botakchek

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Lion city
The clone you getting, make sure its the one with the skull on the box. The one's without are complete crap. I, too, bought a clone goon at first. Wasn't long till I went ahead and got the authentic!

Also, yea, what @crazyhendrix said, you will be able to taste the difference way WAY before your cotton gets even a hint of being burnt.

I like the kayfun mini v3 for a proper MTL! Had the NarDA clone, cleared it off my hands in a few days, not really my kind of RDA haha, I think the snapdragon might be a better flavour RDA

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
The clone you getting, make sure its the one with the skull on the box. The one's without are complete crap. I, too, bought a clone goon at first. Wasn't long till I went ahead and got the authentic!

Also, yea, what @crazyhendrix said, you will be able to taste the difference way WAY before your cotton gets even a hint of being burnt.

I like the kayfun mini v3 for a proper MTL! Had the NarDA clone, cleared it off my hands in a few days, not really my kind of RDA haha, I think the snapdragon might be a better flavour RDA

But I'm not too keen on paying so much for a clone when I know it's out there for like 12sgd if I got a way to get it in...

crazyhendrix

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2016
Singapore

Damn, snapdragon? Been wondering if I should get one. It's good? Tried the Le magister, couldn't get flavor out of it... Hmmmm....

DaywaIker

Verified Member
Aug 15, 2016
And there he is......

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    762.7 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread