Griffin

Status
Not open for further replies.

tomkp

Oct 6, 2015
Who all out there in vapeland has a Griffin rta? I absolutely love this tank but have only one issue with it and can't find any info. When you twist it to open or close the juice flow holes, mine is way to 'lose' feeling. I am hearing that the build deck/base itself comes apart. Has anyone done this? I want to figure out if I can change the o-ring to make it a bit tighter. It's hard to tell when I'm pulling it from my pocket when it's dark out if I'm turning it or not. TIA

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Aha, yes I fell into this same trap until I watched a youtube video on this tank. What you are doing is gripping the tank at the top and there are two rings, one thin one just under the top. You are probably loosening the glass when you unscrew the the top and its easy to do. Have a look at this video I tried to put in the embed code but it would not accept here is the url Once you get used to it its a great tank also be careful how you wick it. The movie is great and I agree with the reviewer it is great for Clapton coils. One of the few tanks that gives you that option.

It will take a while to get used to it, like the reviewer it took me several attempts.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
More on the Griffin RTA, The movie I posted above helped me a lot. I have now managed to build of all things a Quad Clapton Coil on the Griffin and it weighs in @ 0.15 ohm and at 75W vapes like a dream Ok one of the coils is not all that neat but it ain't bad at my first attempt.
Griffin Quad..JPG

Reactions: tomkp

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Update I contacted geekvape no warranty. Warranty only for wholesale. So I talked to my shop and got it replaced, it was a flawed device. The new one is perfect

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk
I am so happy for you. :rickroll:I cannot fault my Griffin, :angel:I bought another today, they are simply superb, yes warranty is a big issue just about for everything we buy and if you buy from an on line vendor be sure to check their terms of warranty. :rules: In my country there is almost nowhere where you can get manufacturers warranty and In Australia nearly all the vendors are third party vendors and not authorised agents for manufacturers.:tumble:

I had issues with Innokin products and having done what you did i.e. contacted the manufacturer only to discover the same. :grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

I do not use Innokin products any more nor do I deal with that vendor as the product was 9 days out of his 30 day warranty period

Vape on and be happy:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Acer.

Reactions: tomkp
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread