Not open for further replies.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Ground Breaking.jpg

After spending a few weeks deliberating, contemplating, pondering and excogitating over this exquisite vape while experiencing how the steeping process worked its magic as it evolved, I think I've finally found an adequately succinct description. While it doesn't come close to delineating every intrinsic subtle nuance of this ambrosia of e-juices, I think it's a fairly accurate comparison for anyone wondering if it might be something they would enjoy trying. So if you think you might like to vape a decadent Chocolate Mousse lightly infused with a smooth high quality black Cavendish pipe tobacco as a perfectly balanced counterpoint, then you simply must add Bionic Vapor's Ground Breaking to your shopping list. You won't regret it. I'm no shill; I just really love this A+ e-juice.

Last edited:

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
it is good, i have tried most of their flavors, their countryside is my favorite

Yes, Countryside is my wife's favorite as well. Nice avatar, jswag5. BTW, I'm stealing it. I don't know where or when, but I'm fairly certain I will want to use it for something sooner or later.:laugh:

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
Unfortunately, I only ordered their sampler during their sale, and I think I might have found a few ADVs in there. CountrySide, Heaven's Temptation, and GroundBreaking are phenomenal! So far, the whole lot is perfectly blended. I'll be picking up BIG bottles as soon as I'm able.

Yeah, he's a master craftsman for sure, but he's only human. I'm waiting for him to slip up and try to pawn off some crap so I don't have to keep extolling his every creation with copious accolades like some fawning schoolgirl with a crush on the quarterback. It's getting ridiculous, but hey, ya know, it's highly unlikely that the guy is just getting lucky every single time and I gotta give credit where credit is due.

Every E-liquid from Bionic Vapor that I've tried thus far has been a winner in my book and I've yet to hear, watch or read a single scathing review of any one of them and it's not just me and you, Rodeorat. Everybody that tries them likes them. People have their most favorites and their least favorites, but at least they're all in the same high quality ballpark. That says something, but I'll be waiting. Sooner or later that fateful day will come...and, when it does, I'll be ready with a blistering critique.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I just vaped my first Bionic juice today-Ground Breaking. Initial impressions are it's a winner! I've been vaping for 3 years now and regularly vape some of the better juices out there-Nicoticket and Ahlusion to name a couple and Ground Breaking is right up there with them. It has a depth to it that keeps me coming back. Anyways, just my initial thoughts...a bigger bottle is in my future!

Rodeorat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2013
Guthrie, OK
I too have been vaping for a while now, 2 years, and I've tried many juices, usually on recommendation from ECF members. Love Boba's, Nicoticket, Ahlusions, et al. For me though, Moon Mountain Vapor stood out for the cleanliness and subtle flavor tones. I've never had to steep a single bottle. In fact I couldn't make a bottle last that long. To me, these other vendors are a little more hit or miss. Some GREAT flavors, some great after waiting a month, some meh. I could count on MMV to deliver a tasty vape, even if the flavor profile wasn't my preferred. It's a wow, "ahhhhh" moment.
That said, that's the same wow, "ahhh" moment I'm getting from Bionic's juices. It's standing out among the crowd. There must be something in the water down in FL as both Bionic and MMV are Florida based.

To be fair though, Nicoticket's Virus and Coolcumber Mint are "Wow" juices too, but more expensive.

IML8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2014
Oklahoma
I just vaped my first Bionic juice today-Ground Breaking. Initial impressions are it's a winner! I've been vaping for 3 years now and regularly vape some of the better juices out there-Nicoticket and Ahlusion to name a couple and Ground Breaking is right up there with them. It has a depth to it that keeps me coming back. Anyways, just my initial thoughts...a bigger bottle is in my future!

Yep! I've been vaping Ground Breaking in side-by-side tank-for-tank comparisons with some of the most wildly popular juices on the market today and in every case so far it's the hands down winner in my not so humble opinion. It may not be someone else's absolute favorite, but I seriously can't see how anyone could possibly hate it. It could easily become a future tobacco classic in the vaping community.

Just wait till it steeps a while, Jingles, if you can. It's good from the get-go, but it just keeps getting better.

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Ground Breaking is my ADV. I won a 6 flavor sample pack from Bionic Vapor a while back and since then I have purchased 240ml of GB.

Ditto. I also got one of those samplers. I'm on my third bottle. And I'm a light vaper! Ever since I first sat down with it, everything else is secondary. It's even passed my beloved Boba's on the top of my list.

Also, for a fun little change of pace, cut it at 2/1 with some drunken jungle. Yum!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread