Status
Not open for further replies.

BoomerFZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa
Hey all,

I bought a couple GS Air M tanks a bit ago and I notice that when the juice level gets low, they tend to leak juice through the tip into my gob. I have experienced this with other tanks but it seems really bad on the GS Air M. I have to assume juice coming through the coil has to point to low wattage? I usually vape b/t 11 and 14 watts on all my devices and I'm definitely a tootler. Thing is...I've found that most my juices taste better at lower watts and I'm reluctant to journey too high. Thoughts?

BoomerFZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa
Nobody has a suggestion for me? How about give me some hints on the issue in general regardless of the tank. What causes burnt juice to come up through the coil? I can push a rolled paper towel down the drip tip and it's soaked with black juice. I've never experienced this with my Genitank, Nautilus or any of my RTAs.

Oregon Linda

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
Salem, OR
Boomer, I wish I had the answer for you, but I've never had that experience with my Ms. I generally vape mine around 8-9 watts, so I don't think you are too low in power. What about your juice? What PG/VG ratio are you using? And which coil? They have a bunch of different ones now, but I've always stuck to the old 1.5 ohm coils. Those just seem to last forever.

Reactions: mattiem

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Hey all,

I bought a couple GS Air M tanks a bit ago and I notice that when the juice level gets low, they tend to leak juice through the tip into my gob. I have experienced this with other tanks but it seems really bad on the GS Air M. I have to assume juice coming through the coil has to point to low wattage? I usually vape b/t 11 and 14 watts on all my devices and I'm definitely a tootler. Thing is...I've found that most my juices taste better at lower watts and I'm reluctant to journey too high. Thoughts?
I'm not sure what you're saying, is it crackling and spitting juice into your mouth? When I was using the GS air m I ran it around 8 or 9 watts. I also replaced the drip tip with a narrow throat acrylic tip and cleaned it out often. Sometimes I would get spitting but not to my mouth, with the 1.5 ohm coils. You might try the 1.2 ohm vertical coils and see how they do for you.

BoomerFZ1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2014
Pittsburgh, Pa
Boomer, I wish I had the answer for you, but I've never had that experience with my Ms. I generally vape mine around 8-9 watts, so I don't think you are too low in power. What about your juice? What PG/VG ratio are you using? And which coil? They have a bunch of different ones now, but I've always stuck to the old 1.5 ohm coils. Those just seem to last forever.
I'm usually at 50/50 or 60/40. And perhaps I'm vaping them too high at the 13 range. I read that they take higher watts a bit better so I assumed they should be vaped there. I'll try pulling back on my power and see how that works.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread