Guardian III e-pipe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
Got my Guardian III e-pipe at long last. I personally cannot put it down. It is simply fantastic in TC mode and Watt mode. I am somewhat miffed at smok, I am told that they ran out of materials to make more such was the demand for these pipes. I have tried it in all modes and cannot fault it. My favourite setup is a Griffin rba with a duel coil Clapton 26G build. OK the Griffin tank is rather tricky if you do not wick it right but once you get the hang of it.....simply great. Any one else got any comments on this e-pipe?

I did a search but could not find any.

Regards to all, vape on and be happy

Acer

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I got mine today and put it right to work. The menu is a bit of a PITA until you get used to it but once it's set up it's a real nice vape. I might have to move to a shorter drip tip but right now I'm really liking the device.

I should have wiped it down, you can tell I had my grubby little paws all over it.

pipe.png

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
I got mine today and put it right to work. The menu is a bit of a PITA until you get used to it but once it's set up it's a real nice vape. I might have to move to a shorter drip tip but right now I'm really liking the device.

I should have wiped it down, you can tell I had my grubby little paws all over it.

View attachment 539811
Glad you like it, yes indeed the menu is a PITA and especially in daylight, I cannot get the pesky thing to get any brighter as I wear auto tinting glasses in the sunlight. It is a truly great pipe once you get used to it and I adore it. The menu I got used to in about of an hour of playing with it. However being a pipe smoker (Tobacco Variety as was my Dad and Grand Dad) and having inherited all their pipe stands I have yet to find one to hold this e-pipe. I am seriously considering carving one out of some rather expensive Huon Pipe off cuts that I have laying around but that is another project on the back burner. Enjoy.

Acer.

Reactions: Eric Auer

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA

The Product pictures that I saw on line did not make this pipe look good and I was thinking about passing on it (I love the look and feel of my Guardian II) but your pic makes it look a lot better and now I think this is going on the "Have to get" list.

So the one place I found this listed it's $90. I know that this particular site tends to be on the high side.

Can you share where you found it?

Acer50

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Duck River Tasmania
www.facebook.com
The Product pictures that I saw on line did not make this pipe look good and I was thinking about passing on it (I love the look and feel of my Guardian II) but your pic makes it look a lot better and now I think this is going on the "Have to get" list.

So the one place I found this listed it's $90. I know that this particular site tends to be on the high side.

You won't get them any cheaper.....sheesh......some people want quality for nothing.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City

Oh but you will.....

I got mine at vaporrange for $56 but they are currently out of stock.

Vape Royalty has them for $66 and they are a trust supplier, I buy from them all the time.

SMOK Guardian III Pipe Mod Kit

And it's a nice vape Rathamar. You need to use different settings in TL. They use min, soft, norm, max and hard for the different temp modes for TL. Right now I am vaping a Ni .15 at 430° using the soft mode. Pretty good vape.

Marc411

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2014
Windy City
I do not need another mod.... I do not need another mod...I do not need another mod!!!!! Shinyitis is creeping in!

2buildawall it's the only Smok device I've ever owned but it is a pretty good vape. Time will tell whether it will have decent life but for $56 I couldn't pass it up.

I use mostly SS @ .8 ohms and I'm getting decent battery life, almost all day. The only complaint I have and it may just be the one I received is the battery door doesn't really close/line up perfectly. Close but no cigar (sorry for the pun).

I hit it with a little emery and it took the edge off. If it holds up it's a decent buy, if it doesn't well I gave it a shot.

It's pretty confortable in your hand ;)

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Oh but you will.....

Vape Royalty has them for $66 and they are a trust supplier, I buy from them all the time.

And it's a nice vape Rathamar. You need to use different settings in TL. They use min, soft, norm, max and hard for the different temp modes for TL. Right now I am vaping a Ni .15 at 430° using the soft mode. Pretty good vape.

Thanks Marc. I knew someone had a better deal. The site I found them on has just about everything, but they tend to be about $10 to $20 more than anyone else, even some B&Ms near me. They are good when you need something specific :D

I have a mad case of the Shinyitis, but hopefully this one will be easier on the wife. My last Pipe was close to $300 after tank, batteries and stem :)

%255BUNSET%255D

JDC1958

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2015
Oh but you will.....

I have been looking at pipes and cigars for a while and purchased two Vapor Zeus Cigars a couple of years ago. The Guardian III will be my next mod. Thanks for the info and link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread