Guess I gotta move on from the Innokin Disrupter...suggestions on anything similar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shelzmike

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 23, 2014
United States
Been vaping since I quit smoking nearly 3 years ago. The first couple of years were spent sort of swimming my way through all the various options both in hardware as well as juice. Long story short, I guess compared to so many others, I am a simple guy. I have been using the same kit, including the same exact ADV every day for almost a year and a half now, boring yeah I know but it works for me.

Been using an Innokin Disrupter with a Kanger Subtank, alternating through 2 different batteries. Previous to this, I had mostly been using a Kanger Subox Mini and had quite a few 18650 batteries and a multicharger. For whatever reason, I moved to the Innokin Disrupter with its LiPo battery and a passthrough USB charger and I actually liked it. It fit my usage style very well.

One of my batteries is going ill (not holding a charge for very long basically) and I was trying to order another one. Can't find them anywhere except for fasttech and they won't ship it. I don't like only having 1 battery so I am at the point where I reluctantly have to move on I guess.

One other important piece of information is that even though this is a 50W capacity, I never use it at more than 17.5W w/a 1.2 ohm OCC coil. I have tried and DO NOT like a hot vape and anything more than this is just more than I like.

I don't particularly like fooling with all the 18650's and do like the size of this device. Any suggestions on what options I could be looking at going forward? I am a bit out of the game so to speak so have no idea what good options are. Thanks!

Kprthevapr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2015
On the River, GA
image.jpeg

The one on the right is a Smok R80, its about the same size as the disruptor, runs on a single 18650. Nice compact mod durable, my hubby keeps it in his backpack for a backup mod.

Reactions: Bad Ninja
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread