• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Guess what I just bought at 7-11 in Victoria, BC

Status
Not open for further replies.

twtmc

Jul 24, 2011
Victoria, BC, Canada
Tired of vaping good ecigs? Ever feel like just sucking back warm perfume? Now you can purchase the XHale 02 E-Hookah™ Disposable Electronic Vapor Pipe at your local 7-11! The one I picked up was cherry and it tastes like a really bad perfume. All they had was 0-nic. It appears to be a reversed 510 connection (I can actually link the cartridge to a 510 cartridge perfectly) so it is pretty useless to me for the most part. Seems like they don't have any problem getting their shipments over the border though *surprise surprise*.

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
Not a big fan of hotdogs, I was there for the vanilla coke fountain drink. It tastes just like the real thing! Oh, and I bought some taquitos, but that was just on impulse.

Yaaaaa, the cream cheese jalapeno! ok enough off topic i guess :p

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Yeah, I'm seeing these cheapo 0-nic cigs in smoke shops and variety stores more and more these days. My local has two versions of the HD Smoke kit, a starter kit for $30 (1 E-cig, probably a couple cartridges and USB charger) and a "deluxe" pack with ... 1 E-cig, probably more cartridges, and a charger for $50.

I'll admit to being kind of tempted to get one just to see how bad it is, but $30 isn't coin I can just throw at something to satisfy a morbid curiosity.

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
I tried to empty out the juice and fill it with something else. Nope, that horrid cherry flavor is still there. Besides that I like the battery but it isn't anything special. I really hope this doesn't lead to a lot of people thinking "Oh, this is what ecigs are. Gross."

It probably will. But as real E-cigs become more widely known it will hopefully encourage such people to give them another chance, and preferably with a good brand that didn't come from a variety store or gas station. :)

therealcmac

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 6, 2011
Vancouver Island, BC Canada
www.youtube.com
It probably will. But as real E-cigs become more widely known it will hopefully encourage such people to give them another chance, and preferably with a good brand that didn't come from a variety store or gas station. :)

Ya whenever someone tells me they saw ecigs at the corner store I make sure to put the appropriate look of disgust on my face and tell them that I can get them sometthing much better

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Ya whenever someone tells me they saw ecigs at the corner store I make sure to put the appropriate look of disgust on my face and tell them that I can get them sometthing much better

Yeah, same here. I talked to a buddy of mine I hadn't talked to in several years and he mentioned he tried something at a mall kiosk, and really didn't like it. I was sure to tell him about what a real E-cig is all about. :)

Cobber

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jul 10, 2011
Kingston Ontario
www.itsjustvapor.com
Yeah, I'm seeing these cheapo 0-nic cigs in smoke shops and variety stores more and more these days. My local has two versions of the HD Smoke kit, a starter kit for $30 (1 E-cig, probably a couple cartridges and USB charger) and a "deluxe" pack with ... 1 E-cig, probably more cartridges, and a charger for $50.

I'll admit to being kind of tempted to get one just to see how bad it is, but $30 isn't coin I can just throw at something to satisfy a morbid curiosity.

Early on in my vape experience I picked one up. It wasn't all that bad ... the juice it came with was horrid but in the caps there was a small tube inside that had the juice in it ... I popped it out and have been dripping on the atty. It's not bad at all. I've been using it to try out my new juice orders with out filling a carto full of juice I may not like i just use the crappo e-cig

Mindfield

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2010
Toronto, ON
Early on in my vape experience I picked one up. It wasn't all that bad ... the juice it came with was horrid but in the caps there was a small tube inside that had the juice in it ... I popped it out and have been dripping on the atty. It's not bad at all. I've been using it to try out my new juice orders with out filling a carto full of juice I may not like i just use the crappo e-cig

Is it an RN model? I was kinda curious about that. I'd probably bet that it's one of those -- RN4081 or 808D-2 or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread