guessing game: which 2.5 will be the last to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
I crochet, but I haven't been able to learn to knit...maybe someday I'll take lessons, I need a lefty.
Course, I understand there are instructional videos on You Tube....
HOWEVER, I still go drool over the sock yarns when yarn shopping. :drool: Such yummy, yumminess!!!

I tried to do some simple knitting stitches...it was more than pitiful. :laugh:
I mostly crochet but did manage to knit hubby a scarf last winter but it was slow going LOL

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
The Bay keeps me in perpetual vape Mail. I like vape Mail. vape Mail makes me happy. Thus The Bay makes me happy. In conclusion, I am happy in perpetuity. Or was that terpetuity?
Reminds me of a song...

Sittin on the dock of the bay...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I just realized it is only 8 feet, but still not a bad deal. I twist two strands of 30ga with a drill and it makes great coils. 32 would work just as well IMO....
32 gauge, 1.6 Ω

full

full

:)

kbf101998

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 30, 2013
Brentwood, Tn, USA
I have blue and grey Fasttech ones that I recieved last week and forgot to try them out. If they fit, at under $1 each they are worth buying a bunch.

I'll report back tomorrow....
I have the replacement glass from fasttech for the Kabuki--fits perfectly! They are 7 pieces for $3.87, and they have both clear and colors. The glass is pretty nice quality. Takes awhile to arrive--but a great price if you want to stock up with a bunch!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I have the replacement glass from fasttech for the Kabuki--fits perfectly! They are 7 pieces for $3.87, and they have both clear and colors. The glass is pretty nice quality. Takes awhile to arrive--but a great price if you want to stock up with a bunch!
I just tried these out.... $0.50 each and work PERFECTLY.

I ordered them as I am getting sick of breaking/chipping authentic Kabuki tanks (only tank glass I have broke multiples of) and I have spent enough on authentic poly and SS tanks as well.

The FT replacement glasses fit perfectly and is a bit thicker than the $10 authentic blue one I have. Apparently the blue glass is made from gorilla glass or somethig similar. Yup, it's chipped too.

I prefer poly and SS, but for $5, it's worth it to have 10 of these in the drawer....

$2.62 Replacement Glass Tank for Kabuki Clearomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
$2.62 Replacement Glass Tank for Kabuki Clearomizer (5-Pack) 5-pack at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I just tried these out.... $0.50 each and work PERFECTLY.

I ordered them as I am getting sick of breaking/chipping authentic Kabuki tanks (only tank glass I have broke multiples of) and I have spent enough on authentic poly and SS tanks as well.

The FT replacement glasses fit perfectly and is a bit thicker than the $10 authentic blue one I have. Apparently the blue glass is made from gorilla glass or somethig similar. Yup, it's chipped too.

I prefer poly and SS, but for $5, it's worth it to have 10 of these in the drawer....

How well are these packaged? I've had some bad luck with getting glass from fasstek, it was packaged very poorly, 5 out of five pieces were craked or chipped badly and when I contacted them they wanted photo's of it, I had already trashed the broken glass so no replacement no refund.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
How well are these packaged? I've had some bad luck with getting glass from fasstek, it was packaged very poorly, 5 out of five pieces were craked or chipped badly and when I contacted them they wanted photo's of it, I had already trashed the broken glass so no replacement no refund.
A bit better than they used to package, but not great. All 5 in a little bubble wrap bag in a padded envelope.

I have had about 70 tanks shipped to me this month from FT for Kabuki, Nautilus, Crown, STM, etc. and they all miraculously made it to me intact.

The 10 packs of Subtank Mini glass comes in a little padded plastic flashlight case, but the Kabuki ones are more loose.

P.s. I highly recommend the authentic poly tanks. I have been using them for months and they work great and are very durable compared to the glass. Not too pricy either. The SS tanks are also fantastic, but I like seeing my juice level...

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
A bit better than they used to package, but not great. All 5 in a little bubble wrap bag in a padded envelope.

I have had about 70 tanks shipped to me this month from FT for Kabuki, Nautilus, Crown, STM, etc. and they all miraculously made it to me intact.

The 10 packs of Subtank Mini glass comes in a little padded plastic flashlight case, but the Kabuki ones are more loose.

P.s. I highly recommend the authentic poly tanks. I have been using them for months and they work great and are very durable compared to the glass. Not too pricy either. The SS tanks are also fantastic, but I like seeing my juice level...
I have about two feet of the poly tubing on hand, I was making poly tanks for Kabiki's before HOH started selling them :lol:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I have about two feet of the poly tubing on hand, I was making poly tanks for Kabiki's before HOH started selling them :lol:
2 feet? You are set.

Of course, if had two feet of that tubing, I would likely destroy most of it and have 1 or 2 useable tanks tops. :(

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
2 feet? You are set.

Of course, if had two feet of that tubing, I would likely destroy most of it and have 1 or 2 useable tanks tops. :(
It took me a bit to figure out the best way to cut them, I started using a piece of scrap wood to follow them through the cut on the bandsaw, I've got six or so put away now and I went back to the glass. I have yet to break a Kabuki glass, actually, in three years I've only broken one Protank glass, guess I'm lucky that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread