guessing game: which 2.5 will be the last to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
I might be a thread starter, and I've often been a thread killer, but I won't be a thread klogger. PM, darlin'.

Suffice it say that Ivy and I became quite good friends. :rolleyes:

Welp, I see the extra glass as twofold. It's aesthetics (a reduced form of bling), and it is stocking up for the future. I've seen WAY too many items discontinued (on FT and on other sites) and I sure would want to have that little extra glass around for the 'just in case'. All these purchases, NIC PRIMARILY, are part of my vape insurance.

I hope to never need it, but it's there if I do.
Oh don't get me wrong. The extra glass does have it's purposes. For me, I've found the only time I needed to buy glass was for a tank that didn't come with a spare & for a mod I was 'dressing' up. The STM glass I broke I thankfully had a spare in the box.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Ya could if you shopped FT, Willy ZeeDear. ;)

You could drop 10 a day and still have enuf for the year, for like.... what were they BrayShay? 50 cents each?

(but then again, I'm not figuring in the cost of the new vac, and band-aids)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You and me both. I hate glass! Nay - I despise glass.....!

Sent from my SM-N930V using Tapatalk
LEAVE GLASS ALONE!

(Done in my best Leave Britney Alone impression)

[emoji51]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Riva???

9345.jpg

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
I stuck to silver and brass extension rings and beauty rings from Tatroe when they were in business. I liked the look of the silver or brass rings breaking up the long look when I used same color end cap of the ProVari. One time I found a blue one at a ridiculously low price and bought it thinking it just might match something I had. Nope........... So I took an emery board and sanded the color off right down to the metal. Works real goooood! :laugh:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
ProVari Regular & Mini Variable Voltage Ecig: Best Variable Voltage E Cig Available!
:lol: Maybe their not going away anytime soon - which would be a very good thing for many new vapors or those of us who know what a great product the 2.5 is.
In any case, I think I'm done because of PA :-x
mini-provari-v2.jpg

ProVari2015BLKRed-2.jpg

:D
provari3black-6_1.jpg

I didn't have any ext rings, so I just had to get satin silver and black.......and free shipping :lol:

Sorry about PA :-(

There's a 99% probability that the many 2.5's I own will end up being the only Provis I ever do own. I like them THAT much, and stocked up when the fire sales where on. Now that they've landed in low-price land, I'd easily grab more of these, versus the mechs that never did work well for my vape preferences.
At $40 (or less), these things are a steal.

I realize that the others have more features, but I've got plenty of mods with fancy features, yet none I'd say vape better than the most basic-of-basic v2.5's. They'll remain a favorite of mine forever.

TWO thumbs UP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread