guessing game: which 2.5 will be the last to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Sorry about PA :-(

There's a 99% probability that the many 2.5's I own will end up being the only Provis I ever do own. I like them THAT much, and stocked up when the fire sales where on. Now that they've landed in low-price land, I'd easily grab more of these, versus the mechs that never did work well for my vape preferences.
At $40 (or less), these things are a steal.

I realize that the others have more features, but I've got plenty of mods with fancy features, yet none I'd say vape better than the most basic-of-basic v2.5's. They'll remain a favorite of mine forever.

TWO thumbs UP.

:thumbs: :thumbs: (Two. Up.)

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Some black/red mini 2.5 hybrids just popped up at 29.95 with free extender cap if you click on it ;) I guess my third Classic will have to wait a while [emoji38] :) Blue LED only on this run...
Dayum!!!!

It's alway been one of my favorites, so thanks E!

And THANKS, @StealthyTX TOO!! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Dayum!!!!

It's alway been one of my favorites, so thanks E!

And THANKS, @StealthyTX TOO!! [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
lol, I had a black /red Classic sitting in the cart waiting for points to mature, when I saw the 2.5 I was like WHaaaaaaaaaaaT???!? Zing zang presto change-o 2.5+black ring+3 18350's on the way :lol: :facepalm:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
lol, I had a black /red Classic sitting in the cart waiting for points to mature, when I saw the 2.5 I was like WHaaaaaaaaaaaT???!? Zing zang presto change-o 2.5+black ring+3 18350's on the way :lol: :facepalm:
I. love it, E, and I can't wait to see what's next in that range !

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Egad!!!! Enaud, you made me do it :p and the ol' "I needed to spend money to SAVE money" excuse :rolleyes: always plays well......BUT I absolutely, positively needed 75 more points to reach 500 to get $25 off the white Radius when birthday comes around in a couple of months. :facepalm:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Egad!!!! Enaud, you made me do it :p and the ol' "I needed to spend money to SAVE money" excuse :rolleyes: always plays well......BUT I absolutely, positively needed 75 more points to reach 500 to get $25 off the white Radius when birthday comes around in a couple of months. :facepalm:

THERE YA GO, CCG!!!

Makes perfect sense to ME.

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
You know, DP........I haven't gotten much vape mail in lately 'cause I'm pretty well stocked up......and I've been "feeling" it. Not only have I been dragging around moping, but DH who vapes rarely has been too......For Pete sakes, it's become our excitement for the day! :p What in the heck will we do if in a couple of years, I can't order anything? :cry:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
You know, DP........I haven't gotten much vape mail in lately 'cause I'm pretty well stocked up......and I've been "feeling" it. Not only have I been dragging around moping, but DH who vapes rarely has been too......For Pete sakes, it's become our excitement for the day! :p What in the heck will we do if in a couple of years, I can't order anything? :cry:

Something tells me that we'll be able to find stuff. Somewhere, somehow, someday.....

(Kat just broke out into song!)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
That's the ticket! :thumbs: we're all mad in here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread