guessing game: which 2.5 will be the last to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Had that 8 track.
I used to hate the one's where they cut a song to switch channels, or the times when they re-arranged the song order to make them fit the time fame of the tracks better...

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
I used to hate the one's where they cut a song to switch channels, or the times when they re-arranged the song order to make them fit the time fame of the tracks better...

I hated having to put a matchbook under the tape, so if I hit a pothole, the player wouldn't eat my tape.:grr:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I hated having to put a matchbook under the tape, so if I hit a pothole, the player wouldn't eat my tape.:grr:
cassettes were so much better, I remember back in the day if somebody put a tape in that I hated, I'd grab it, roll down the window and pinch a loop of tape out, then hang that sucka out the window and listen to them little spindles whirring as the tape streamer got longer, and longer, and longer...! :lol::lol:

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
cassettes were so much better, I remember back in the day if somebody put a tape in that I hated, I'd grab it, roll down the window and pinch a loop of tape out, then hang that sucka out the window and listen to them little spindles whirring as the tape streamer got longer, and longer, and longer...! :lol::lol:
So I guess none of your friends still have their, Bay City Rollers tapes? :lol:

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
LOL! The good OLD daze!

Egad!!!! Enaud, you made me do it :p and the ol' "I needed to spend money to SAVE money" excuse :rolleyes: always plays well......BUT I absolutely, positively needed 75 more points to reach 500 to get $25 off the white Radius when birthday comes around in a couple of months. :facepalm:

Which one, Choo? Don't you have about 3 a year? ;)

Something tells me that we'll be able to find stuff. Somewhere, somehow, someday.....

(Kat just broke out into song!)

I did. West Side Story earworms, all around.......... "SOMEday!!!!!!! SOMEwhere!!!!!! We'll find a new way of..........."

<shut up, Kat>

..........She's broke into the carton of wine again! :laugh:

Well, then there's that. :lol:

Screen-Shot-2015-04-26-at-11.06.03-AM-300x207.png

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
;) I'll have as many birthday celebrations as DH will let me get away with and will drink "cardboardeaux" with you any time of year, Darling Kat. :party:
Try the March. March was a good month for boxed wine.;)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
They don't sell them in Canada, Bre?

#thatkindabites
We have boxed wine, I am just a stuck up wine geek. ;)

I went to school for wine and went crazier with my wine collection years ago than I did with buying vape gear. Glad I did as I couldn't afford most of what I have cellared today.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
We have boxed wine, I am just a stuck up wine geek. ;)

I went to school for wine and went crazier with my wine collection years ago than I did with buying vape gear. Glad I did as I couldn't afford most of what I have cellared today.

LOL! I was joking. I kind of figured as much.

You just haven't had any of the "finer selections" obviously. ;)

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
LOL! I was joking. I kind of figured as much.

You just haven't had any of the "finer selections" obviously. ;)
I still love my TBird and MD 20/20. Thems good drinking.

You don't get to see wine flavor profiles that include cheeky overtones of shoe polish and varnish. Mmmmm....:D

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Since we are chatting about wine, I saw this quote that has of late been attributed to [emoji482] beer....when in reality...'twas wine old Ben was talking about...

Franklin did write, "Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, there it enters the roots of the vines, to be changed into wine, a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy."

A useless tidbit of info for u this Saturday free of charge[emoji2]

Sent on my authentic Communicator by Tapatalk [emoji92]

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
I still love my TBird and MD 20/20. Thems good drinking.

You don't get to see wine flavor profiles that include cheeky overtones of shoe polish and varnish. Mmmmm....:D

Nightrain 2016 vintage is still a ripple that a distinguished pallet can only appreciate whilst lying in a gutter with a bit O' drool hanging from ones lip. [emoji485]

Sent on my authentic Communicator by Tapatalk [emoji92]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread