guessing game: which 2.5 will be the last to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I have a Metallic Green Mini that I haven't touched since I got it. I kinda want to sell it, but I'm afraid if Provape disappears I might regret it.
I imagine some of us occasionally putting up 2.5 trades in the classys, a bit of a virtual swap meet. Chances are that a few people have a size, color or finish they don't really want and another style they'd gladly trade for. I sorted out my stash and somehow ended up with two full sized Gold Zenkote 2.5's. Of course my wife now wants a gold mini, and I thought I had one! As I like to maintain the number of 2.5's we have and don't need more, swapping will likely be my route eventually.

That Emerald Green is my favorite color, with Bronze a close second. Not a daily driver, more of a stay at home part of the rotation and for certain sporting events. I think of is as Spartan Green :D

gin828

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2013
PA, USA
GMZ is my favorite finish, still mad at myself for not getting the GMZ mini when I had the chance. I did get a classic and P3 GMZ. Thank god I didnt wait until morning to get the P3 or I would have missed the boat. I will have watch the classifieds for the mini.

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    Got in the two minis today I ordered along with a few end caps but I was supposed to have a extension cap for my zombie and they sent a plain zombie end cap instead. I opened a ticket with them in hopes to get it exchanged for the extension so I can run 18650s in my zombie Provari.

shatteredsoul76

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Jul 23, 2014
    Portland, TN, USA
    I hope for all us Provari fans that they arent going anywhere and are simply rolling out a new business strategy for the long-haul after any and all FDA aftermath.

I got a response to my open ticket stating they have sent the extension cap and not to bother sending back the wrong cap,a gift. This is top-notch customer service that other companies could and should learn from.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 27, 2014
    I had to look! Not dealing with 2.5s, but I did notice the Ti P3s in stock. I thought all the lightweight titaniums were all gone! NOT!
    Yes, and it's causing me much anxiety right now!!!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 27, 2014
    I really want a titanium but I would want the 2.5 mini!
    If it was a mini I would not be able to resist!
    I've never had a P3 so my question is can I use my kayfun and nautilus mini on a P3?
    Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

And more enjoyably in my opinion too.

gin828

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 21, 2013
    PA, USA
    Ohhhhhhhh! I didn't know that! This makes it more tempting! :rolleyes:

You can use all three batteries and it comes with all the ext. rings needed. I would get the HP end cap too. I am really liking the P3 over my mini at this point.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread