guessing game: which 2.5 will be the last to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I really want a titanium but I would want the 2.5 mini!
If it was a mini I would not be able to resist!
I've never had a P3 so my question is can I use my kayfun and nautilus mini on a P3?
At the price tha Ti P3 is a blockbuster deal, with two rings my V2.5 Ti cost me about three smackeroos...plus you can change the LED color to suit your mood with the P3. Once you get used to the menu, it really is very easy and user friendly. My two favorite mods are my Ti mini and my P3 Ti run in 350 mode.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
2.5 extension caps were one area where I was short a few here and there. Nice to see they're still available in quite a few finishes. With today's order, every incomplete 2.5 I own feels more flexible and powerful.:D GMZ and black spares too!

If anybody needs one, now is the time!

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Provape is closed. This is unbelievably sad to me. My husband doesn't smoke or vape but he knows what they mean to me and has joined me in unleashing cruel words against the FDA. If it wasn't so early, I'd mix myself up a drink in honor of provape and my provari's. I'm gonna be in a foul mood all day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
My wife and I quit smoking thanks to ProVape.

I don't generally get sentimental, but when I look at my 4 year old daughter and neither my wife or I are hacking, sneaking outside for smokes or reeking like ashtrays, I do.

JAWS

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2010
Cali
Hi all, does anyone have a extra black beauty ring? I lost the one I had and was going to order 2 more before the provapr shut down. Been in contact with the Brandy for a week now and I got the news today the warehouse is shipping anything out anymore. I don't why wouldn't they want to get rid of this stuff. If you have extras please PM me. Thank you
Judi!

Sent from my SM-N915V using Tapatalk

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Hi all, does anyone have a extra black beauty ring? I lost the one I had and was going to order 2 more before the provapr shut down. Been in contact with the Brandy for a week now and I got the news today the warehouse is shipping anything out anymore. I don't why wouldn't they want to get rid of this stuff. If you have extras please PM me. Thank you
Judi!

Provari Tank Ring Black

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Judi!

Provari Tank Ring

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Hey Jaws. Great to see you.

If you are looking for a 2.5 beauty ring, ProVape had been sold out of them for awhile now. (edit -- my bad, were out of the silver, not the black.) Loki labs might still have some as the last time I was there they said "discontinued", but were still selling stock.

If it's the p3 one -- they could be available at a few other places. Creme de Vape is one that has been a popular one. There are others.

Last edited:

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Hey Jaws. Great to see you.

If you are looking for a 2.5 beauty ring, ProVape had been sold out of them for awhile now. Sometimes in the fall maybe? Loki labs might still have some as the last time I was there they said "discontinued", but were still selling stock.

If it's the p3 one -- they could be available at a few other places. Creme de Vape is one that has been a popular one. There are others.
I was just in the process of trying to get a link to the Loki black rings, last time I bought a few they were only five bucks, now the only two hits I got on my Loki search turned up with an error 404, host not found. Sounds like they too folded... :(

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I was just in the process of trying to get a link to the Loki black rings, last time I bought a few they were only five bucks, now the only two hits I got on my Loki search turned up with an error 404, host not found. Sounds like they too folded... :(

I had the link saved, I don't do the fake book thing, so I can't follow the link but this is what it says.

Loki Lab

KAS

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
I had the link saved, I don't do the fake book thing, so I can't follow the link but this is what it says.

Loki Lab

KAS
Last activity on the FB page seems to be Nov 2016...but they do have a phone # listed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread