guessing game: which 2.5 will be the last to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwbnyc

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2014
Got my 2.5 Ti yesterday, and frankly I'm glad I got the standard, even if the mini were available. The 18490 tube is just the right size for my hand, if I need something pocketable, the Radius would do for that. 4.2-4,3 volts with a Kabuki at 1.8ohms is perfectly acceptable

I'm debating getting a tatroe base for it, but another $35 on top of what I've already spent...ugh.

The full-size 2.5 puts the button just where you want for most guy's hands.

The mini is a bit cramped but can't be beat for its small size and carry.

ProVape moved the button on the P3 and now it sits just right in mini mode.

For $10.00 and shipping, I may just have to pick up another Tatroe base or Two.

Thanks for the link Cari!

Last edited:

VNeil

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 30, 2014
Ocean City, MD
Never tried, or even saw a mini, in real life. It sounds great, but using my standard, in standard mode took getting use to. 18650 mode is the way to go for me. Getting use to 18490 was a chore. Can't imagine smaller, my fingers cover airholes in 490 mode.
The mini may require the Pinkie Under The End Cap technique :thumbs:

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
One thing I wanted to find and not seen on the Provape site was a ..
p3celtic.jpg

with a Zenkote™ in Gun Metal.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I'm going to go with Satin too. Interestingly enough, it's also the most durable by far. Check this out.

The one on the far left is the very first Provi I ever purchased (Mar-2012). On the far right is the second one I got, which was in May-2012. The pics don't do justice to just how beat up it is. It's the best I could capture, but trust me - that thing is WORN.

The one in the middle is brand new, and arrived two days ago (on Christmas Eve).

The best eye would be challenged to identify which of the left two were newer.

The bottom line is that the satin silver holds up quite well. If I was in a stockpiling mode, it's the one I'd choose.

20151225_151652 (Large).jpg

Now, closer up:

20151225_151705 (Large).jpg

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
With all the Provis that have found their way into my home and heart, I do agree. Beyond the non-existent Ti Provis, I would buy a (couple of) standard Satin,,, and just may do.

That looks FAB, DPL!

But I do love my Ti babies.

The last of an era...

And Happy Xmas to me! Thanks, Secret Santa!

20151224_143952.jpg

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
With all the Provis that have found their way into my home and heart, I do agree. Beyond the non-existent Ti Provis, I would buy a (couple of) standard Satin,,, and just may do.

That looks FAB, DPL!

But I do love my Ti babies.

The last of an era...

And Happy Xmas to me! Thanks, Secret Santa!

View attachment 518004

I'm with ya, KitKat. The Ti easily reigns supreme for me too. That finish, and that materials.. Va va va VOOM!

If I run into the chubby one, I will pass along your appreciation. ;-)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I'm going to go with Satin too. Interestingly enough, it's also the most durable by far. Check this out.

The one on the far left is the very first Provi I ever purchased (Mar-2012). On the far right is the second one I got, which was in May-2012. The pics don't do justice to just how beat up it is. It's the best I could capture, but trust me - that thing is WORN.

The one in the middle is brand new, and arrived two days ago (on Christmas Eve).

The best eye would be challenged to identify which of the left two were newer.

The bottom line is that the satin silver holds up quite well. If I was in a stockpiling mode, it's the one I'd choose.

View attachment 517902

Now, closer up:

View attachment 517903
OK, you have got to tell me where I can get a blue glass tank for a Nauti, I just love blue glass and seeing those tanks is killing me!

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
OK, you have got to tell me where I can get a blue glass tank for a Nauti, I just love blue glass and seeing those tanks is killing me!

FT, and pretty cheap, E. $10 or so. gets five sets of two colors each (red, blue, green, purple & yellow). I'll send you a link in the morning, if you need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread