guessing game: which 2.5 will be the last to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Thanks @DPLongo22 ! Those look really cool.

My pleasure, ENAUD.

So far, I've had to replace one (of four in a year) due to peeling. Not bad at all, given the price. I use them to identify different juices. It works for me.

I'm a very simple man.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
I'm a very simple man.
Me Too!!!!!

images

Ohhhhhhhhh, you didn't mean that simple, did you?

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
If I run into the chubby one, I will pass along your appreciation. ;-)

:facepalm:

:blush:

OK, you have got to tell me where I can get a blue glass tank for a Nauti, I just love blue glass and seeing those tanks is killing me!

Sir E., I love the FT glass replacement tanks as well, but just know that they DO peel and chip with no notice! They are "muey delicado" to say the least.

My first was a gorgeous black from a super wonderful ECF'er, and tho I loved it, it almost instantly had scratches on it.

Forgive the lack of Provi in the pic, and the way late holiday pic, please? :blush:

halloween stick2.jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
Since some keep popping back up that were previously "gone", I have no idea any more :?:
With them "cleaning house" on the 2.5's, they are probably building the remaining inventory of tubes in "runs", and it's anybody's guess if they are accepting returns of unsold stock from dealers. Only the "man behind the curtain" knows...

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
As soon as they do another 10-20% off, I am buying another 4-6 2.5's and I am done.

These are great devices IMO if you don't subohm. I have 4, but can't see myself using anything else with my Nautilus tanks. I like my Classics, but I think my P3's are going in the Classies....

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
As soon as they do another 10-20% off, I am buying another 4-6 2.5's and I am done.

These are great devices IMO if you don't subohm. I have 4, but can't see myself using anything else with my Nautilus tanks. I like my Classics, but I think my P3's are going in the Classies....

Have you seen the current Specials? I'm beyond "stocked" or I'd be jumping at more.

They (v2.5) are absolutely perfect for my needs. Also mainly Nautilus (and similar) user here. I want for nothing that the v2.5 lacks. I love them.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Have you seen the current Specials? I'm beyond "stocked" or I'd be jumping at more.

They (v2.5) are absolutely perfect for my needs. Also mainly Nautilus (and similar) user here. I want for nothing that the v2.5 lacks. I love them.
Yup. But $40-45 is better than $50. I don't NEED more, but at $40-45, I will jump on a few.

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Man, I keep looking at the View attachment 533098 Sangria Purple, if I only could hear how that finish feels in hand I might just pull the trigger on one...
I have a blue lagoon but it has a clear wrap on it! I love the purple too!!

10% off today, you should get it!! [emoji23]
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gnees
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread