guessing game: which 2.5 will be the last to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Speaking of the Specials page, I was led into temptation by a BLEM 2.5 in GMZ and after I pulled the trigger on it (with a P3 top for my next Rewards Points Kabuki), I realized that the checkout system had not offered me the option to buy a matching extended cap for 18650s. I emailed Support to comment on this and Kim added one to my order for me with an amended invoice - problem resolved!

Thanks to Kim and the ever excellent ProVape Support Team.

A DEFINITE shout out to the Kim!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Just saw some blue lagoon mini's showed back up, so , like, ya' know kinda what happened next :) :facepalm:
That is a cool colour.

The battery chargers seem cheap as well. Nice 2 bay with display for $6.95....

siani_8

ECF Veteran
May 11, 2013
Bristol, PA
I had a similar "oops" moment after placing an order recently and Blake took care of it in the same manner. It is truly a pleasure to work with such a good company.

Speaking of GMZ, I have been using one exclusively for a couple months now. I put off getting my abused 2.0 with a hard to press button repaired as the blem deals were too good to pass up. My GMZ has now taken a few hard falls, including concrete. It is one durable mod, with no visible mark at all. I now throw it in my pocket with my keys and love the damn thing.

Seriously the Radius is the best device I own but the 2.5 GMZ blem I got recently is the classiest for sure and I LOVE using it. I've been waiting for a Mini GMZ blem to show up but I'm tired of waiting and think I'm just gonna buy new. I have one more Provari tube slot to fill on my rotating vape stand anyway lol.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Seriously the Radius is the best device I own but the 2.5 GMZ blem I got recently is the classiest for sure and I LOVE using it. I've been waiting for a Mini GMZ blem to show up but I'm tired of waiting and think I'm just gonna buy new. I have one more Provari tube slot to fill on my rotating vape stand anyway lol.

Makes perfect sense to me.. Can't have an empty slot!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I have all current models and I also think the Radius is the best. Feels the best, looks the best, has a great menu, good amount of power, etc.

Funny enough, I flip flop between the Radius (used all of this week), the P3 (used all of last week), the Classic (used the week before) and the 2.5 (used almost exclusively in March). I just get bored and don't want my 12 Provaris to get lonely or jealous, I guess. :)

I fully expect that once I get my GMZ 2.5 back from ProVape after the P3 cap install, it will be used a ton with my Kabuki GMZ though.;)

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I have all current models and I also think the Radius is the best. Feels the best, looks the best, has a great menu, good amount of power, etc.

Funny enough, I flip flop between the Radius (used all of this week), the P3 (used all of last week), the Classic (used the week before) and the 2.5 (used almost exclusively in March). I just get bored and don't want my 12 Provaris to get lonely or jealous, I guess. :)

I fully expect that once I get my GMZ 2.5 back from ProVape after the P3 cap install, it will be used a ton with my Kabuki GMZ though.;)
They all, just work as advertised. I don't differentiate between my V2's V2.5"s, Classic, P3 or Radius...they are all ProVari's :D

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I've purposely stayed v2 and 2.5 ... they are just built perfect and so durable ... a true home run.

7.5 watts 1.7ohms ... a Kayfun that will likely last forever on the cost of cotton and wire.

Sent via iPhone

:thumb:

:headbang:

Hobbs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 17, 2016
Well if anyone is still keeping score, there is one less Satin Silver Mini 2.5 in Provape inventory. Just pulled the trigger on one @ $34.95 under their "Specials" button and dressed it in blue led with P3/510/beauty ring top cap for another $20.

Oh, and picked up another Kabuki to top the mini. The vape mail wait begins ~~~

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
my sister will be up here in Toronto in 3 weeks ... she's bringing me 3 rare Black 2.5 minis and these four 2.5s I bought from the classies.

I've already noticed the new P3 top will never last as long as the original and extremely durable 2.5 bevel top ... it's the orange oring :blink:

4blems.jpg

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
my sister will be up here in Toronto in 3 weeks ... she's bringing me 3 rare Black 2.5 minis and these four 2.5s I bought from the classies.

I've already noticed the new P3 top will never last as long as the original and extremely durable 2.5 bevel top ... it's the orange oring :blink:

View attachment 560913
I knew that when I got my first Ti, the O-ring supported center pin is an Achilles heel, luckily I learned from repairing my Lavatube that these type of things can be remedied with a little finesse. I've been even contemplating having a slant top put on one of my Ti's. Thankfully I have a couple :lol: slant tops for the Apocalypse...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread