guessing game: which 2.5 will be the last to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
I've been even contemplating having a slant top put on one of my Ti's.

I thought I was the only one! The slant top Ti may be my new unicorn. I suppose that would make it a true 2.5 instead of the 2.75 I see it as today lol.

ENAUD

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2013
Bordertown of ProVariland and REOville
I thought I was the only one! The slant top Ti may be my new unicorn. I suppose that would make it a true 2.5 instead of the 2.75 I see it as today lol.
At 30$ a pop, I bought some blems with the sole purpose of stockpiling spare parts ;) I've already worked out in my head how to build a jig to disassemble them. The Tatroe base is one necessary part to make it really easy, along with the stainless steel Ego adapter that ProVape sells. Board swaps should be a pretty straightforward affair.

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
And Turf, fair warning that @Pinggolfer & I are plotting to get you onto the presidential ballots in all 50 states.

Takin' this country BACK, one LOLz at a time.

You do us right now, y'hear?

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Nice segue.
my sister will be up here in Toronto in 3 weeks ... she's bringing me 3 rare Black 2.5 minis and these four 2.5s I bought from the classies.

I've already noticed the new P3 top will never last as long as the original and extremely durable 2.5 bevel top ... it's the orange oring :blink:

View attachment 560913
Beauties. Blacks are immaculate. they dont get used?
:toast::vapor:
Cheers

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Beauties. Blacks are immaculate. they dont get used?
:toast::vapor:
Cheers

Those are Gunmetal ZenKote, Ipster (unless I'm mistaken). You can't mess them up if you wanted to.

Tougher than tough.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Those are Gunmetal ZenKote, Ipster (unless I'm mistaken). You can't mess them up if you wanted to.

Tougher than tough.
wanna bet?
LOL! I still go for wraps on my PVs ---cause I can really mess anything up...I mean they're not only unscratched,
but they're so perfectly CLEAN! Museum pieces and I luv it...but mine travel!, and the miles do show. Dirt and grime will dull if not blemish new shiny wares. I kinda look forward to sunday R&R, cleanings.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
wanna bet?
LOL! I still go for wraps on my PVs ---cause I can really mess anything up...I mean they're not only unscratched,
but they're so perfectly CLEAN! Museum pieces and I luv it...but mine travel!, and the miles do show. Dirt and grime will dull if not blemish new shiny wares. I kinda look forward to sunday R&R, cleanings.

Even the GMZs????? A microfiber cloth cleans up right quick & easy.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Even the GMZs????? A microfiber cloth cleansup right quick & easy.
Dont misunderstand me, Im admiring these beauties! IM in AWE!.
I can find gunk in the beauty ring ribs, gunk in the bottom circles, and my own personal fav for endurance is the brushed silver...yet every sunday, IM shocked at
how dirty they got..and mine will never look this sweet.
The Radius is the greatest challenge! I think TSA diffuses carbon exhaust through the conveyor systems. :):danger: as for the guessing contest, Im going against the main grain to bet the last original 2.5 taper top is the first to go..but arent these 18490 babies? I find those hard to find in my rural area..albeit RTD is always around.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Dont misunderstand me, Im admiring these beauties! IM in AWE!.
I can find gunk in the beauty ring ribs, gunk in the bottom circles, and my own personal fav for endurance is the brushed silver...yet every sunday, IM shocked at
how dirty they got..and mine will never look this sweet.
The Radius is the greatest challenge! I think TSA diffuses carbon exhaust through the conveyor systems. :):danger: as for the guessing contest, Im going against the main grain to bet the last original 2.5 taper top is the first to go..but arent these 18490 babies? I find those hard to find in my rural area..albeit RTD is always around.
Outside of the ZenKotes, I agree that satin silver is the most durable. The ZKs are a different animal though, and impervious to damage on a whole other level. They're downright amazing.

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Outside of the ZenKotes, I agree that satin silver is the most durable. The ZKs are a different animal though, and impervious to damage on a whole other level. They're downright amazing.
So all we ProVarinati Luv our devices..you my friend should get commissions$.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread