Guestbook Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New contest from Virgin Vapor!:D

Sign our guestbook (just post a hello and introduce yourself in this thread or stop by to wish us good morning!) and be entered to win our Giveaway, a lineup of 16 Virgin Vapor flavors!

The winner will receive 15 mL bottles of:

The Naked Fruit Line:
Razzmatazz
Wicked Watermelon
Romancing the Strawberry
Plum Crazy
Celestial Honeydew
Singing the Blues

Core Flavors Line:
French Vanilla Kiss
Best Damn tobacco
Death by Chocolate
Menthol Moon Drops
Kona Coffee Milkshake

Complex Mixologist Line:
Midnight Magician
The Bee’s Knees
Afterglow
Bed of Roses
Snake Bite

:banana::banana::banana:

Plus a free T-shirt, hat and Virgin Vapor stickers!:shock:

CONTEST VALID 04-18-16 ---- 05-02-16
@Bionicunderwear
YOU ARE OUR GUESTBOOK WINNER! <3 :thumbs:CONGRATS!:thumbs:

Thank you, everyone, for participating in our Guestbook contest! There will be more contests to come! Will you be our next winner?... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-Sarah

The contest will run for two weeks with the winner announced here. Don’t miss your chance to try out Virgin Vapor’s award winning flavors and get to know us at the same time! One entry per person per day. Good luck everyone!:thumbs:

-Sarah :matrix:

Last edited:

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Hey there Sarah,
Glad to meet you. They call me Foggy and I've been vaping for 10 months now. The same day I started vaping I went online to research my new toy and discovered ECF. This is such a fantabulous place to hang out, learn and share that I've hardly missed a day of checking in here in 10 months.

Hope your having a great day. Thanks for the contest!

Reactions: lemmon_head

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
thanks for the chance to try another great e-liquid [emoji119][emoji119]
my last analog was a three years ago thanks to the old ego stick and aerotank, my life has never felt better.
my girlfriend also switched to vaping about a year ago and our love life has never been greater.
smoking does destroy life, and vaping is a fun way to get back what has been stolen from us.

cheers mate

Sent while vaping using Tapatalk

Hey there Sarah,
Glad to meet you. They call me Foggy and I've been vaping for 10 months now. The same day I started vaping I went online to research my new toy and discovered ECF. This is such a fantabulous place to hang out, learn and share that I've hardly missed a day of checking in here in 10 months.

Hope your having a great day. Thanks for the contest!

Hi, Froggy <3
It's very nice to meet you :) Were you a smoker in your past? Has vaping helped you in any way? How or what got you to start vaping? I love to hear stories about how much of a positive impact that vaping has done for people. I'm a true believer that vaping is saving lives <3
Hope to hear from you soon <3

-Sarah (lemmon_head)

Last edited:
Reactions: Foggy Road
thanks for the chance to try another great e-liquid [emoji119][emoji119]
my last analog was a three years ago thanks to the old ego stick and aerotank, my life has never felt better.
my girlfriend also switched to vaping about a year ago and our love life has never been greater.
smoking does destroy life, and vaping is a fun way to get back what has been stolen from us.

cheers mate

Sent while vaping using Tapatalk

Hi Iwriduan,

WOW! That is amazing! I'm so happy that you see vaping that way. I believe that 100% <3 My grandpa passed from lung cancer, I guess he smoked since he was 12 or 13 years old. Cigarettes stole his life 100%
It's never too late to change a bad habit! :)

"You gotta keep on keep'n on" - Joe Dirt <3

-Sarah

Reactions: iwriduan

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
Hi! I'm Tina. I am coming up on my two year anniversary without smokes. When I started vaping, I didn't want anyone to give me the "you've tried quitting 500 times and it never works" crap. I stopped at a vape shop on my way home from work and got my first 24mg juice and an Itaste VV/VW. I hid in my room or went for a walk or went for a drive to vape. The day I started was the day I quit cigarettes. No one noticed for over a month that I had quit smoking. Then I told them :) I am now down to 6mg and using a Sigelei 150. I couldn't be happier with where this journey has taken me.
-Tina (Bionicunderwear)

Hey Sarah.. Thanks for the contest. I love trying new juices. Would love to win.

I've been vaping for the past 7 months. I was a smoker for 20 years before that. Discovering vaping was one of the best things that ever happened to me.

Hi Garfield,
Nice to meet you :) WOW! 20 years is a long time! :eek: I'm personally so happy for you! It fills my heart with joy to know that vaping has impacted you greatly. <3

-Sarah

Hi! I'm Tina. I am coming up on my two year anniversary without smokes. When I started vaping, I didn't want anyone to give me the "you've tried quitting 500 times and it never works" crap. I stopped at a vape shop on my way home from work and got my first 24mg juice and an Itaste VV/VW. I hid in my room or went for a walk or went for a drive to vape. The day I started was the day I quit cigarettes. No one noticed for over a month that I had quit smoking. Then I told them :) I am now down to 6mg and using a Sigelei 150. I couldn't be happier with where this journey has taken me.
-Tina (Bionicunderwear)

Hi Tina,
What an inspirational story! People can be hard on those who struggle the most, no matter what struggle they are going through. I support anyone whether it's their first day or 30 years free of anything. You deserve a freaking high five! Whoop Whoop!
It warms my heart that you got through it and found that vaping has changed your life for the better <3

:thumbs:
-Sarah

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Hi, Froggy <3
It's very nice to meet you :) Were you a smoker in your past? Has vaping helped you in any way? How or what got you to start vaping? I love to hear stories about how much of a positive impact that vaping has done for people. I'm a true believer that vaping is saving lives <3
Hope to hear from you soon <3

-Sarah (lemmon_head)

I was a 2 PAD smoker for 45 years. Yes, vaping has hugely improved my quality of life. I have no illusions that my COPD will ever completely go away but my breathing has dramatically improved since transitioning to vapor. I used to have instances where a drink or something might 'go down the wrong pipe'. My bronchial tubes would clamp shut to where I felt like I was breathing thru a pinhole! Frightening to say the least. I haven't experienced that again since I began vaping.

I gave up quitting 'for my health' years ago. I finally snapped over the cost. The last time I went to get my 2 cartons of smokes I got to counter and saw the latest price increase I said NO MORE. I had been seeing more and more coworkers make the switch and finally decided to give it a try. Took my smoke money to a vape shop. Took only 2 weeks to drop the nasties and haven't looked back.

I was a 2 PAD smoker for 45 years. Yes, vaping has hugely improved my quality of life. I have no illusions that my COPD will ever completely go away but my breathing has dramatically improved since transitioning to vapor. I used to have instances where a drink or something might 'go down the wrong pipe'. My bronchial tubes would clamp shut to where I felt like I was breathing thru a pinhole! Frightening to say the least. I haven't experienced that again since I began vaping.

I gave up quitting 'for my health' years ago. I finally snapped over the cost. The last time I went to get my 2 cartons of smokes I got to counter and saw the latest price increase I said NO MORE. I had been seeing more and more coworkers make the switch and finally decided to give it a try. Took my smoke money to a vape shop. Took only 2 weeks to drop the nasties and haven't looked back.

Hi Froggy,
That is just, WOW! Dang! Congrats :toast: That is definitely something to be proud about! I'm so sorry that smoking has damaged your airways (That goes for everyone). I tried smoking when I attended High School but, after I saw what happened to my Gramps... I promised myself that I won't do it ever again.
Smoking can be a very hard habit to stop but, NEVER GIVE UP! <3 I'm still trying to get my Dad to stop smoking, He's just so hard headed lol
I'm so very happy that you shared your story with me, Froggy. It gives me hope that the world can see vaping as a solution to a problem and not a problem. You're an inspiration to others out there for sure!<3 Hope to hear from you soon!

-Sarah

Chasperk

Apr 14, 2016
Hi Chasperk,
Wonderful to meet you. Yes! I'm still learning myself! This industry is growing in such short time. New things every day <3

-Sarah

Sarah,
Yes it has grown very quickly. And I was smoking 2 PAD for 15+ years. When I bought me Kanger Nebox a month ago today, I had 2 left in a pack. The store gave you a 10% discount if you "traded" cigs in for any device. Haven't had one since and have only even had one craving.

I Have definitely noticed a big improvement in myself healthwise. I work in construction too and my boss is happy that I don't have to take a smoke break every hour like I used to :)

Reactions: lemmon_head

GarfieldDC

ECF Veteran
Apr 20, 2013
india
Hi Garfield,
Nice to meet you :) WOW! 20 years is a long time! :eek: I'm personally so happy for you! It fills my heart with joy to know that vaping has impacted you greatly. <3

-Sarah
Yes.. 20 Years! Vaping has had a very positive impact. I've felt the changes over the past months. When I was smoking, I used to fall sick often. Catching a cold meant a cough that would not leave me for weeks. But since I started vaping, I've caught a cold only once and my body recovered in a few days.

The best part is that now I always smell like coffee or desserts. [emoji2]

Sara Love

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2014
I need to update my ticker. I quit smoking 579 days ago but fell off the wagon here and there. This June marks 1 full year of no cheating whatsoever. Not even a drag. Pretty stoked. A friend offered me one a few days ago and to my surprise I didn't hesitate when I said no thanks. I think I have finally kicked the habit for good.

I am very worried what I will do if vaping is banned though. I hate to admit it but I could see myself crossing state lines again to buy cheap Marlboros. :(

I started vaping with Virgin Vapor products almost 3 years ago and still exclusively use them today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread