Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
hello Sara!
Hey everybody. I'm Katz ...and I'll be comin up on my 1st anniversary as a member here on ECF.
That's not to say it's my vapaversary ... up until a few months ago I was still cheatin with the stinkies ... I really didn't mark the day that was my last, but I just realized it's been a coupla months cigfree now.
This is a great forum and I've met many great folks. Learned alot. And wish I had joined sooner..
With all the great advice I could have saved myself a boatload of foolish money spent on hype and advertizing.
Looking forward to trying out all your juice Virgin Vapor!:thumbs:
Good Luck everybody! :)

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I'M ON THE SITE!!! ORDERING STUFFS RIGHT NOW!!! So Murphy would dictate that I would win after dropping $100.00 - right? :D (Or maybe not...) Just dropped in to see if there were any specials going on and look what I found here. Thank you for the contest!

Seriously: Why is Georgia Gold not on that core flavors list? Yum. I'm always surprised that that one doesn't show up in the Best Sellers side bar when I'm on that site.

Reactions: lemmon_head
I need to update my ticker. I quit smoking 579 days ago but fell off the wagon here and there. This June marks 1 full year of no cheating whatsoever. Not even a drag. Pretty stoked. A friend offered me one a few days ago and to my surprise I didn't hesitate when I said no thanks. I think I have finally kicked the habit for good.

I am very worried what I will do if vaping is banned though. I hate to admit it but I could see myself crossing state lines again to buy cheap Marlboros. :(

I started vaping with Virgin Vapor products almost 3 years ago and still exclusively use them today.
Hey! Never Give Up! It's okay :) As long as we (Vapers) stick to our guns and show that vaping will and is helping people, they will see the truth! The results are there but they are looking at the wrong direction. People always have to be "Debbie Downers". I have faith that vaping will be approved 100%.

Much Love,

-Sarah

Reactions: Sara Love
Hi there! I've been vaping since September 2013. I'm always on the look out for great new flavors to try.
Those Virgin Vapor lines look really good.
What a great prize.
Thanks for the contest.

Yes! @westhc :) They are wonderful <3 Also CONGRATS YO!!!!! coming up on 3 years :) ***High Fiving the screen***

XOXOXO
-Sarah

I'M ON THE SITE!!! ORDERING STUFFS RIGHT NOW!!! So Murphy would dictate that I would win after dropping $100.00 - right? :D (Or maybe not...) Just dropped in to see if there were any specials going on and look what I found here. Thank you for the contest!

Seriously: Why is Georgia Gold not on that core flavors list? Yum. I'm always surprised that that one doesn't show up in the Best Sellers side bar when I'm on that site.

HI! @Rickajho <3
HAHAHA!!! :) I'm happy to hear that you enjoy our product :D It's always great to hear :) Specials are coming soon :)

XOXOXOXOXO
-Sarah

Hey Sarah! My name is Jadie. I'm a Leo. I enjoy Lounge Music and short walks on the beach. This is my third go around vaping. Still have a few analogs each day but am slowly weaning myself. Looks like an awesome giveaway!

Hi @warpedone :) I'm a Leo as well <3 Great to hear what you like and love :) Hey 1st go, 5th go, 50th go, it doesn't matter :) As long as you feel fabulous, HIGH FIVING IT ALL THE WAY! :)

XOXOXOXOXOXO
-Sarah

Reactions: warpedone
hello Sara!
Hey everybody. I'm Katz ...and I'll be comin up on my 1st anniversary as a member here on ECF.
That's not to say it's my vapaversary ... up until a few months ago I was still cheatin with the stinkies ... I really didn't mark the day that was my last, but I just realized it's been a coupla months cigfree now.
This is a great forum and I've met many great folks. Learned alot. And wish I had joined sooner..
With all the great advice I could have saved myself a boatload of foolish money spent on hype and advertizing.
Looking forward to trying out all your juice Virgin Vapor!:thumbs:
Good Luck everybody! :)

AWE thank you for your warm introduction @KatzWh1skers <3 I know! This forum is a wonderful place for sure! People here are super nice and have great advice <3 Same as you, I wished I've gotten here sooner <3
Nice to meet you :)

XOXOXOXOXO

-Sarah

Reactions: KatzWh1skers
It's so nice to talk to all of you <3 It makes me feel so good to get to know all of you personally and start a vaper-relationship with all of you! :) I hope I get to know more about all of you and meet more of you :wub::wub::wub::wub:

I'm logging off for the weekend. I have to say! HAVE A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND!!!!! BE SAFE! VAPE CLEAN! AND BE FABULOUS!

P.S. SONG OF THE DAY "KISS" -PRINCE :hubba::hubba::hubba::hubba:
- SARAH LEMMON

frizzy_tyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
North Carolina
Hey everybody. I've been vaping for almost a year (April 25th). I smoked for about 9 months when I was 18 quit but kept smoking at times when I was stressed, for short periods, a week or so. Then at 21 I found a love of hookahs and kept smoking them 2-3 times a month for 3 years before I started vaping. I haven't smoked a cigarette since picking up vamping, and I've only done hooks once, about 6 months ago. The day after I was sick as a dog and I don't know how I used to do that to myself so often for 3 years. Not the typical story around here, but it's mine.

Hey everybody. I've been vaping for almost a year (April 25th). I smoked for about 9 months when I was 18 quit but kept smoking at times when I was stressed, for short periods, a week or so. Then at 21 I found a love of hookahs and kept smoking them 2-3 times a month for 3 years before I started vaping. I haven't smoked a cigarette since picking up vamping, and I've only done hooks once, about 6 months ago. The day after I was sick as a dog and I don't know how I used to do that to myself so often for 3 years. Not the typical story around here, but it's mine.

@frizzy_tyger Your story is YOUR journey! :) I've never done hooks myself but I heard that smoking a hook for an hour is like smoking 100 cigs. Is that true?

-Sarah

frizzy_tyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
North Carolina
@frizzy_tyger Your story is YOUR journey! :) I've never done hooks myself but I heard that smoking a hook for an hour is like smoking 100 cigs. Is that true?

-Sarah

I can't quiet say if it is as bad as 100 cigs or not, but I can say its probably at least as bad as chain smoking for an hour, or however long you are smoking it for. It's basically like taking large lung hits of smoke every 30 seconds to 1 min, depending on how many people are along. I know I woke up with a hang over from hookah several times, even without drinking. Also my chest would hurt and be heavy for a few days after sometimes. So definatly bad for you however you slice it, yet it has a reputation for being "safer" :(.

I can't quiet say if it is as bad as 100 cigs or not, but I can say its probably at least as bad as chain smoking for an hour, or however long you are smoking it for. It's basically like taking large lung hits of smoke every 30 seconds to 1 min, depending on how many people are along. I know I woke up with a hang over from hookah several times, even without drinking. Also my chest would hurt and be heavy for a few days after sometimes. So definatly bad for you however you slice it, yet it has a reputation for being "safer" :(.
WOW! your experience will help out people like myself make the right decision. I rather not try to hook if that is the effect. I guess it's different for everybody, me personally I don't want to feel like there is an elephant on my chest. I'm glad that you gradually stop doing that for sure. Whoop! Whoop! your way!

XOXOXOXO

-Sarah

frizzy_tyger

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2015
North Carolina
WOW! your experience will help out people like myself make the right decision. I rather not try to hook if that is the effect. I guess it's different for everybody, me personally I don't want to feel like there is an elephant on my chest. I'm glad that you gradually stop doing that for sure. Whoop! Whoop! your way!

XOXOXOXO

-Sarah

I don't know that everyone has that effect and it does stop happening as your body gets used to it. Though I'm not sure it getting used to that is a good thing really. It's defiantly not something I recommend to people now, but YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread