Guestbook Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, i Am 4lph4num3r1c and I've been vaping for about a year now. I've belonged to a few forums in my day but this one is the absolute best and it's because of the family - type of environment here. The people on here have been super friendly and that's why I keep coming back.
Hi @4lph4num3r1c <3
Yes, this forum has to be the best out there for sure! xoxo It feels like everyone is distant family <3 Congrats on vaping for an entire year!! Also, very nice to meet you 4lph4num3r1c <3

XOXOXOXOXO

-Sarah

Hi! I'm Tina. I am coming up on my two year anniversary without smokes. When I started vaping, I didn't want anyone to give me the "you've tried quitting 500 times and it never works" crap. I stopped at a vape shop on my way home from work and got my first 24mg juice and an Itaste VV/VW. I hid in my room or went for a walk or went for a drive to vape. The day I started was the day I quit cigarettes. No one noticed for over a month that I had quit smoking. Then I told them :) I am now down to 6mg and using a Sigelei 150. I couldn't be happier with where this journey has taken me.
-Tina (Bionicunderwear)
@Bionicunderwear
YOU ARE OUR GUESTBOOK WINNER! <3 :thumbs:CONGRATS!:thumbs:

Thank you, everyone, for participating in our Guestbook contest! There will be more contests to come! Will you be our next winner?... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

-Sarah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread