Status
Not open for further replies.

bfrie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2013
Circle Pines, Minnesota
Thank you for coming back at me and setting things straight, I was a bit defensive and deserved to be "taken to School" on the matter, my four Protanks are all operating as they should and have had no issues, perhaps it is my fluid ratio, 30PG/70VG or that I don't mind the airy draw, (it seems to heal itself on mine after the wicks break in), and I am running at 3.7 to 4.4 volts makes a difference. I am also an "light sipper" on the device, not taking great draws of vapor or chain vaping).

I did not mean to seem so "Know it all" nor did I mean to make you feel like you knew nothing, I was trying to add my perspective and I came off as being judgmental. I apologize for this behavior, I guess I felt like everyone was picking on my new best friend.

This does not justify my attitude at that time and I knew I was getting out of line because I was already preparing for the comebacks.... I should have thought things through and presented my thoughts in a manner that did not belittle others. Thank you for setting me straight.

I am going to remind myself that if you have preamble what you say with, "I'm going to get into trouble for saying this", perhaps you should rethink and find a way to present your argument so that you don't have to. Thank you again and I hope your Portank experience has improved!
its all good :) i managed to get mine working now too. i need to order new heads soon, where do you get yours? i have a newfound love for the protank and the thought of using cartos while i search for heads actually scares me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread