Gurgling tank and spitting juice

Status
Not open for further replies.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
It's on 33 W . And yea it's the .5 coil . Did that help ?
Yes, sure.... firing your atomizer upside down (anything that gets it's liquid from the bottom of a tank) works, but you have to be very careful not to over-do it, or..... burnt taste.... :eek:

33w should be powering away beautifully. Weird/?

Brittany497

Aug 15, 2016
Yes, sure.... firing your atomizer upside down (anything that gets it's liquid from the bottom of a tank) works, but you have to be very careful not to over-do it, or..... burnt taste.... :eek:

33w should be powering away beautifully. Weird/?
So you just hold it upside down , push the fire button and hit it ? Yea when I first got it it didn't gurgle or spit juice at all that night then the next morning it was gurgling a lot and spitting a lot of juice !

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
So you just hold it upside down , push the fire button and hit it ? Yea when I first got it it didn't gurgle or spit juice at all that night then the next morning it was gurgling a lot and spitting a lot of juice !
Yes, basically. I'd shove a bit of rolled up tissue down the tip & chimney before you start though.
Go steady.... couple of goes at a time. :)

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I gave up on mine. I could dry the coils with above described method but they would just flood again and spit hot globs of juice everywhere within a hit or two. Only the 1,5ohm MTL coil worked with just minor spitting.

If you're ready to move on, the Joyetech Ultimo is a much better tank with much better coils. There's an optional RBA deck too if you are curious to try building your own coils.

I have a black one but they come in silver too. Here it is on my Cuboid mini, makes for a much lighter combo than with the square tank as well.

28989366291_3fbf0c887e_b.jpg

Reactions: djsvapour

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I gave up on mine. I could dry the coils with above described method but they would just flood again and spit hot globs of juice everywhere within a hit or two. Only the 1,5ohm MTL coil worked with just minor spitting.

Yep. In the UK, tanks over 2ml are banned very soon and I was hoping the Cubis would represent the 'final' purchase of this sort of tank. But, I am afraid not. I'll be using up the coils then moving on. :(

Perhaps the Ultimo (with the RBA too) is the way to go. Just read a review elsewhere about it as it happens.

Reactions: OhTheAgony

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Yep. In the UK, tanks over 2ml are banned very soon and I was hoping the Cubis would represent the 'final' purchase of this sort of tank. But, I am afraid not. I'll be using up the coils then moving on. :(

Perhaps the Ultimo (with the RBA too) is the way to go. Just read a review elsewhere about it as it happens.

The Netherlands was the first country to ban them, but it's still legal to buy them from outside of the EU or from EU countries where it is still legal to sell them thankfully
24639996112_5365340198_o.gif

I suspect there will be a 2ml Ultimo soon too though.

It's a good tank, I haven't had any leakage, spitting or gurgling with any of the coils and flavor is good right of the bat with every coil. Although my clapton coil started tasting a bit funny after a while, still haven't figured out what caused it.

It's pretty small for a 4ml tank as well, slightly smaller than a 2ml Bachelor Nano. It does get hot with the ceramic coil though, but it's not a problem unless maybe you chain vape it constantly.

Reactions: djsvapour

FishingBuffalo

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2012
Collinsville,TX
Joytech needs to include a couple of sets of gaskets for Cuboid Mini, eGrip 2, AIO, Cubis Tank, and any future design on that platform. It is a good platform doesn't take much of a gasket snafu to let extra air in that tank, and when it does it becomes a gurglenator. HEY JT_ MORE GASKETS PLEASE!

Reactions: OhTheAgony

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Joytech needs to include a couple of sets of gaskets for Cuboid Mini, eGrip 2, AIO, Cubis Tank, and any future design on that platform. It is a good platform doesn't take much of a gasket snafu to let extra air in that tank, and when it does it becomes a gurglenator. HEY JT_ MORE GASKETS PLEASE!

Very funny! LOL :)

Brittany497

Aug 15, 2016
I didn't even know the tank had gaskets

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I don't see any gaskets in this tank

They're everywhere! lol

There's one between the coil and the chimney, one between the tank and the chimney, one or two on your driptip, and probably a few more hiding in there where the sun doesn't shine.

The mod itself is pretty good, maybe even very good. The tank -or rather- the coils, not so much. At least in my experience.

Brittany497

Aug 15, 2016
They're everywhere! lol

There's one between the coil and the chimney, one between the tank and the chimney, one or two on your driptip, and probably a few more hiding in there where the sun doesn't shine.

The mod itself is pretty good, maybe even very good. The tank -or rather- the coils, not so much. At least in my experience.
Okay I see the gasket on the drip tip and chimney lol . I'm new to all this , but I'm trying to learn because I really enjoy vaping !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread