Not open for further replies.

Sir2fyablyNutz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2015
West Virginia, USA
4/15

I would love to own one. Thanks for the contest and great prize!

Heres a picture of it.

phe_gus_lit_matt_zpswdr4oqme.jpg

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I don't want to be the winner as I have one, hope someone who does not own gets it. Honestly, one of the best performing and looking rta available at any cost.

Thank you for the contest, thank you for customer service, and thanks for making world-class vaping equipment.

Same here, I do love it...... I hope someone that has not experienced GUS MODs will get a chance to fall in love......

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
In for a chance!

Edit - I really would love another! Although I've already purchased and waiting for my vapemail! I honestly wouldn't be completely offended if my name was drawn but got moved down to someone who's been waiting and saving up money for it...

Thanks folks above me and your making me feel guilty! Haha

-Sent via Tapatalk

Last edited:

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
I don't want to be the winner as I have one, hope someone who does not own gets it. Honestly, one of the best performing and looking rta available at any cost.

Thank you for the contest, thank you for customer service, and thanks for making world-class vaping equipment.

I'm with Mtek on this one as I already have more than my fair share. Best of luck to all...;)

distortoblotto

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 12, 2013
S.F/ Seattle
Who ever wins this will be a happy camper for sure. Very generous of aiolos to put this out there for the second time and just another reason besides quality stylish equipment and excellent customer service to be an huge enthusiast of all things Gus.

( not to mention it's one ba'dass atty as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread