Like a child on XMas
image.jpg

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA
Nice pics, it looks great, can't wait for mine to show up.

Looking forward to seeing it with your brass Phenom, the wait will be worth it. Honestly, I jumped on this for the deal and exclusivity..I would have not chosen brass but glad I did. It's my favorite looking mech, and Gus could have sold them out at twice the price.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Beautiful , just perfect. At first I thought that somehow you got a brass standard button , but I think its just the golden reflection of the Artemis next to the WOL.

I bet you are just staring and staring and maybe giving it a kiss. I have been known to give my beauties a little peck.
Im weird....

Grrrr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2013
San Francisco via Manchester U.K.
Beautiful , just perfect. At first I thought that somehow you got a brass standard button , but I think its just the golden reflection of the Artemis next to the WOL.

I bet you are just staring and staring and maybe giving it a kiss. I have been known to give my beauties a little peck.
Im weird....
I'd like to see a pic of you kissing a mod......

Mtek

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2014
WA

Im weird....

You have no idea what I've done to this tube before assembly, and I don't think anyone wants to know.

Reflections on this would be cool with your skills, here is just a phone one I didn't intend...

image.jpg4_zpsqobippqm.jpg

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hey, its a human trait to be shallow. We all have at least one thing we get silly about. Me its certain words, usually made up words to sell a food, like Chibatta, chobani, and the dozens of "Italinate" dishes that restaurants make up.

But though I tried to hate Chibatta bread and Chobani, it is good. I had to "eat" my words :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread