GUS Mods Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

idoge

Apr 14, 2014
wisconsin
Ahh, I see. I may order a Hybrid at a later time once I get used to the mod a bit, because I do like the idea of cutting down on the length. Qorax, do you primarily use tanks? In all honesty, I've been looking into GUS mods for quite some time, but I don't think I've seen anyone post a picture with any Gus mod using a RDA. Maybe I looked right past one, but it seems every single picture I've seen of any of the GUS mods it's always got a tank of some sort. I do enjoy tanks, and have a few Kayfuns, russian 91% etc etc, but I'm far more into dripping attys, and haven't seen anyone use one with a Gus mod.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Ahh, I see. I may order a Hybrid at a later time once I get used to the mod a bit, because I do like the idea of cutting down on the length. Qorax, do you primarily use tanks? In all honesty, I've been looking into GUS mods for quite some time, but I don't think I've seen anyone post a picture with any Gus mod using a RDA. Maybe I looked right past one, but it seems every single picture I've seen of any of the GUS mods it's always got a tank of some sort. I do enjoy tanks, and have a few Kayfuns, russian 91% etc etc, but I'm far more into dripping attys, and haven't seen anyone use one with a Gus mod.

It actually doesn't matter what type of Atty you put atop the Gus mods. All would fire up well just like on any other mod. Gus themselves have a RDA, called the Aiolos-D (pic a few pages back). And tho it is 16mm it looks purdy on any 22mm device.

Yes, I "only" use BC-SRTAs*. I don't like the idea of 'dripping' and I don't do Gennys either. All my devices (incl. attys) are mentioned in my signature below. Btw, Gus's FB page has tons of photos with RDAs.

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas

kKfFP9W.jpg

EaLLN8C.png

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
I do have some other picture with other RDAs on it, I did not save them to my imgur account when I uploaded them....

It looks fantastic and performs well with any RDA on it. Tested with Patriot, Hermes V2, Magma, Stillare, Tug Boat, Origen V2, TOBH, etc, etc, etc.

Other than that I have had a Russian and Kayfun on mine once or twice.

idoge

Apr 14, 2014
wisconsin
So my Gus Kiss finally came today! Much smaller than I had imagined! Right out of the package I threw an aerotank on it and its not firing. I obviously put an 18650 Sony vtc4 in it, came with all the parts, I just pictured out of the package I could throw a battery in put a tank on and start vaping. Am I missing something? It came with some extra fuses springs and like a gold ring type of thing. Any clue what I need to do before its ready to vape?

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
So my Gus Kiss finally came today! Much smaller than I had imagined! Right out of the package I threw an aerotank on it and its not firing. I obviously put an 18650 Sony vtc4 in it, came with all the parts, I just pictured out of the package I could throw a battery in put a tank on and start vaping. Am I missing something? It came with some extra fuses springs and like a gold ring type of thing. Any clue what I need to do before its ready to vape?

The 510 connection is adjustable. Install your atty, turn the positive contact under the top cap in till it connects the atty positive, screw your top back on and adjust tele for battery rattle and vape.

I feel no need to sign my posts...
-B

Bimini Twist

Twisted Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2012
Redneck Riviera
www.mboyd.com
I just got my Zenith V2 from Kidney Puncher and was disappointed. Dirtiest atty I've ever received. So bad that shavings interfered with the cap and post screw threads. Also has nick in the lip of the well. But worst of all, the 510 threads would not screw into my Lord for anything. It barely screwed into a ProVari. I ran a die over it to correct the threads and all is well now, but I should NOT have had to do that. I didn't contact KP yet since I had the die handy and was able to fix it and I didn't want to wait another 9 or more weeks for a replacement.

It tastes great, produces excellent vapor and looks GREAT on the Lord!

lord_zenith.jpg

pt91

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2009
AR
What size die did you use for the 510? Might need to do that as well.

I just got my Zenith V2 from Kidney Puncher and was disappointed. Dirtiest atty I've ever received. So bad that shavings interfered with the cap and post screw threads. Also has nick in the lip of the well. But worst of all, the 510 threads would not screw into my Lord for anything. It barely screwed into a ProVari. I ran a die over it to correct the threads and all is well now, but I should NOT have had to do that. I didn't contact KP yet since I had the die handy and was able to fix it and I didn't want to wait another 9 or more weeks for a replacement.

It tastes great, produces excellent vapor and looks GREAT on the Lord!

lord_zenith.jpg

stillnotsmoking

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2013
GA, USA
I recieved my first GUS products last night, very impressed! Purchased "G16 w 14500 battery case VBP bb switch polish" and Aiolos Steam Machine v1.1 polish. Beautiful combo, and vapes really nice! Can't wait to order the Aiolos Tank!

I do have a couple of questions:

1) Is it possible to purchase the g16 fuses? 2 extra were included in my package but I would like to have more and I did not see them on the website.
2) Can we purchase the G16 AFC top cap seperately?
3) Can we purchase G16 14650 tubes seperately?

Thank you. :)

Obligatory pic:
2014-07-08 11.55.28.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread