• dddd.jpg
    dddd.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

nisam

Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
N Ireland
Just finished reading the thread & thought I'd say hi.

As of now I own only one GUS mod & atty - a G16 14500 & Aiolos steam machine. I have had my eye on a G22 for a while now and the time is approaching for a decision to be made as to which... fixed or telescopic.

I am extremely fond of fluff filled atomisers & have been told the Estia can be used in this way - does anyone know if this is correct?
20140701_174145.jpg~original

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas

As of now I own only one GUS mod & atty - a G16 14500 & Aiolos steam machine. I have had my eye on a G22 for a while now and the time is approaching for a decision to be made as to which... fixed or telescopic.

I am extremely fond of fluff filled atomisers & have been told the Estia can be used in this way - does anyone know if this is correct?
20140701_174145.jpg~original

You obviously need a GUS Lord or a GUS KISS....

Man, it is like you are following me, you are posting in all the threads I am subscribed to.... :D

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com

I am extremely fond of fluff filled atomisers & have been told the Estia can be used in this way - does anyone know if this is correct

Welcome aboard Nisam! You got a nice rig already bro :)

nisam

Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
N Ireland
Welcome aboard Nisam! You got a nice rig already bro :)

There are way too many mods gathered around me, but a 22mm GUS is a must have.

This past few months saw around a dozen epipes added to the collection, along with several odd mods. I feel now that tubes need more representation to bring things back into balance!

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
There are way too many mods gathered around me, but a 22mm GUS is a must have.

This past few months saw around a dozen epipes added to the collection, along with several odd mods. I feel now that tubes need more representation to bring things back into balance!

Excellent choice, it is actually one of my most reached for mods, it rarely gets left on the desk for longer than a day or two. The style and function is amazing, button is SWEET.

nisam

Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
N Ireland
Excellent choice, it is actually one of my most reached for mods, it rarely gets left on the desk for longer than a day or two. The style and function is amazing, button is SWEET.

Currently making it's way through Germany - due for delivery tomorrow.

This is the great part about buying mods within European Union - fast delivery & no customs charges!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread