GUS Mods Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

nisam

Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
N Ireland
Aiolos Steam Machine I got in March 2014.
I have to warn you what can be quality of Aiolos products.

See full size photo.
Dropbox shared album

So, people, be careful. Peace!

Is this the V1? It is very different internally to the V1.1

I received a V1.1 in June and the machining is exceptional. Did you contact GUS mods about this? I can not conceive of the idea that they would allow an atty to leave like this and not do something about it.

Just commenting on my own experiences of buying two tube mods & the Aiolos as I honestly could not flaw any aspect of my own transactions.

maelstrom2001

Jul 20, 2013
Ukraine
Is this the V1?
Yes, it's v1. Mate, I don't want to violate Forum Rules, but I can tell another interesting story about our group purchases in GUS Mods Store.
I can say even more: I have telescopic mod 22, Lord, G16 - all they are top notch, really and without the slightest exaggeration. But something went wrong at spring 2014. Sad, but true. Maybe Konstantinos would clarify situation? I hope that this is not his fault, maybe he hired not enough good manager? Who knows. We have a lot of questions, but few answers.
I honestly could not flaw any aspect of my own transactions.
You are more lucky than we, and our community is sincerely happy for you.
Hello from Ukraine, from forum, where they were group purchases
hi.gif

Last edited:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Yes, it's v1. Mate, I don't want to violate Forum Rules, but I can tell another interesting story about our group purchases in GUS Mods Store.
I can say even more: I have telescopic mod 22, Lord, G16 - all they are top notch, really and without the slightest exaggeration. But something went wrong at spring 2014. Sad, but true. Maybe Konstantinos would clarify situation? I hope that this is not his fault, maybe he hired not enough good manager? Who knows. We have a lot of questions, but few answers.

You are more lucky than we, and our community is sincerely happy for you.
Hello from Ukraine, from forum, where they were group purchases
hi.gif

I have truckloads of Gus too - and no issues with any. So, does no one else in a whopping Facebook group of Gus fans. Pls contact Aiolos (Mario) thru FB and I'm sure your issue will be sorted out.

Unfortunately he doesn't visit ECF regularly hence this post might get overlooked - tho I've just PMed him and drawn his attention to this post.

maelstrom2001

Jul 20, 2013
Ukraine
Pls contact Aiolos (Mario) thru FB and I'm sure your issue will be sorted out.
Thank you, Qorax!
Before writing here, I've had enough long private conversation in Russian forum. Of course, I can not post it here or somewhere else. I just warned him (her?) that the community should be informed, and I fulfilled my promise.
Concerning FB - I will not do that. For some time time now I'm not a "friend" there :laugh:

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thank you, Qorax!
Before writing here, I've had enough long private conversation in Russian forum. Of course, I can not post it here or somewhere else. I just warned him (her?) that the community should be informed, and I fulfilled my promise.
Concerning FB - I will not do that. For some time time now I'm not a "friend" there :laugh:

Yep, I got those informations.

qorax

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Brampton, Canada
www.facebook.com
Thanks for that! Wish I would have known I just ordered the NES Game Controller ohm meter from usaohmeters.... Bookmarked for other awesome products though :D

Ah, that NES Atty Tester is as pricey as the Friday Morning ones!

Ps.: But note that the one Aiolos is rocking also has probe-leads. Which helps in reading attys without a 510 (like the Estia)

FearTX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Outside of Austin, The Republic of Texas
Ah, that NES Atty Tester is as pricey as the Friday Morning ones!

Ps.: But note that the one Aiolos is rocking also has probe-leads. Which helps in reading attys without a 510 (like the Estia)

yeah, I will probably order a Friday Morning next playcheck... I have never minded owning more than one or three pieces of vaping equipment/accessories/mods/atties... My lunacy knows only the bounds of my wallet :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread