Guys - how do you carry around your e-cig and supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtrthang

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2012
Memphis, TN
OK, after using disp e-cigs for the past week, I finally got my KGO w/LR boge cartys in. Now, I have all this stuff and I'm not sure how to carry it around and what it safe to leave in the car when I go to work.

What have you found works well and what should I watch out for?

Thanks so much,

Scott

--On a side note, I've been reading this forum constantly for over a week now and I am AMAZED at how helpful everyone is. Forums are often the playgrounds of trolls, but I have never seen that here. Thank you so much for all of your helpful advise.

adeline

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2010
Cary, NC
I bought an eGo case ages ago (from Liberty Flights, though FSUSA sells them in multiple sizes!), and I tote stuff around in that.

I wouldn't leave anything in your car if I were you. Mostly because of extreme temperatures, but also I've read stories on here where people's gear was stolen out of their car.

In NC, it's a bigger deal to me because of temperature. I once left a small bottle of touch up paint in the center console and it freaking exploded. The car was parked in the summer heat. I wasn't in the car when it happened. :)

FiLiNuX

Jun 4, 2012
Ohio
I almost put together my own "starter kit" by just ordering pieces but went ahead and got a complete K-G0 starter kit from Sweet-Vapes. When I saw that a carrying case was 9.99 I thought there was no way it would be worth it. Boy was I wrong!!! I am so glad I got the complete kit with the case. It does say "Ego" on it but I just threw a linux sticker over it.

The case is GREAT and is a hard & soft case if that makes any sense. It is flexible but also keeps its shape and holds more then enough for traveling. I have my k-go batts, 3 6ml bottles of juice, charger (NOT THE WALL ADAPTER) and a assortment of carto's, attys, etc. It has neat little cargo nets and holders to keep everything were it belongs.

WORTH THE 9.99 and I use it daily.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
I carry my Provari or my eGo in my pants pocket in the Summer and in an inside jacket pocket in the Winter. I'm looking around for a belt carry leather case in tool departments wherever I go. There has to be a good leather case designed for some battery operated screwdriver or such that would work and fit tightly enough to prevent loss. One that is tall enough with a snap over cover would be nice. It would need to be tall enough to accommodate a carto/carto tank, though.

One like this, but taller would be good. It's only 6" when the flap is closed.
Multi Tool Case / POUCH - Brown 100% Genuine Leather, belt carry. Durable | eBay

Some of these might be worth a look. Lots of choices at good prices.
Vintage Bell System Leather Belt Pouch Tool Holder | eBay

Last edited:

MemphisRib

Verified Member
Mar 23, 2012
Memphis, TN
Worried about snapping connectors etc., I bought a couple of cheap cigar tubes. Amazon has a million of them. Note the "gauge" of cigar it will hold, divide by 64, and that is the width of mod in inches it will hold. Makes even less-pocketable mod/tank combos a little more pocketable.

When a pocket is not required, pencil cases are great (mentioned earlier in this thread). Also check amazon for "EMT pouch" and "tactical pouch" for larger options. Insanely durable solutions, and they don't look like a man-purse.

yzer

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
Northern California
The E-Power 14650 goes into the pants pocket. The brief case carries the rest and sometimes the E-Power if I want. I keep a capped spare carto without any other container. The spare 14650 battery is kept in a plastic bottle. The spare carto and battery can be kept anywhere including another pocket if the briefcase isn't used. I don't keep any of these in parked car during CA summers.

yankeebobo

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2012
Western MA
I have a case for my spare ego batts and cartos. Juice bottles fit in there and that goes in my laptop bag nicely kept together. The batts with juice are usually in my shirt pocket and ready for a vape. I wouldn't leave anything in the car especially on hot/cold days. The ego batts today can be turned off with 5 clicks.

Provari will also have a case and likely combine all spare stuff into one case. Still in laptop bag.

Ratchet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
My Provari and my LT are usually either in my hand or if I'm in a store or restaurant (no, I don't usually vape there even though I probably could) they are in my purse, turned off for extra security. I have Phiniac tanks that come in a nice leather pouch. I use two pouches to carry 4 extra tanks, filled to the brim (OCD!!! LOL!) and another pouch for 2 extra 18650 batteries, a Phiniac tank tool, and a 6 ml bottle of my favorite Mint Sweet Tea Ejuice. I only carry extra cartos if I'm gone over night. If I blow a carto during the day, I can just switch to another tank... :) For travel, I have a hard-shell case that came with my first Lavatube. Fits the LT and the Provari along with one extra tank and 2 batteries. I only carry that if I'm flying out on business trips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread