ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA

Warren D. Lockaby

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Maybe a flashlight holster?

Good idea! Here's a site: Flashlight Holsters by Ripoffs Only thing, they seem to be hiding their prices so I suppose they want to keep 'em.

I'm thinking I'd prefer to make one out of leather if I can come up with some - just custom-fit it for my PV. There's not much to making such things if you have a few tools & materials, & you can be sure to get exactly what you want.

Cheers! :toast:

new kid

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Iowa City Area
I did a search and they are sold on Ebay and other sites. Around $10-20. I think the site you found is a wholesale site.

Good idea! Here's a site: Flashlight Holsters by Ripoffs Only thing, they seem to be hiding their prices so I suppose they want to keep 'em.

I'm thinking I'd prefer to make one out of leather if I can come up with some - just custom-fit it for my PV. There's not much to making such things if you have a few tools & materials, & you can be sure to get exactly what you want.

Cheers! :toast:

Last edited:

caffeinator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2012
WA, USA
I just put it in a pocket usually. If I'm wearing shorts, I'll just wear my fanny pack and put it in there. Easy-Peazy.

BTW, those sweet purple Crown Royal bags make nice box-mod covers. ;)
NuGrq.jpg

You can buy them on Ebay for cheap, even the fake Chinese ones would work...lol

Storing my Supplies.

I got one of these for cheap:

Plano Two-Level Magnum Satchel w/ Free Utility Box
0002409911350_500X500.jpg

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Plano-Two-Level-Magnum-Satchel-with-Utility-Box/20563434

It's not too big to carry, and comes with a book-sized smaller clear container too for say, a coffeeshop meet or such. That small one fits in a backpack nicely. Oh yeah, it's about $18.00 and is made in the USA by our old fishin' buddy, Plano. They even donate to KeepAmericaFishing™ out of the proceeds. :)

For plastic, it's just heavy enough not to be flimsy, but not actually heavy. Good build construction for under $20 if ya ask me. Looks pretty cool too.

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
View attachment 113303
I have a large ego style carrying case to keep my Silver Bullet and BB in when I'm on the move or traveling. There's room in the webbed pockets to store clearomizers, mega cartos, batteries, or a voltmeter.

View attachment 113298 View attachment 113315 View attachment 113317
Tank organizer/carrier. I found a sewing mini tool kit at Hobby Lobby that had multiple elastic bands. I am able to put up to 8 DCT tanks of the small and large size.

Battery case I bought a few of these nylon battery/bottle cases with carabiner. These are useful for extra batteries, juice bottles, clearomizers, cartomizers, etc. They can be attached onto the zipper holes of the ego carrying case to carry extra stash. I also have the clear battery cases for each battery size I use. I can easily see which battery I need thru the clear plastic boxes and storing them in these helps organize them and I feel safer with them in a container.

I ordered a leather dragon hide mod sleeve for my silver bullet and a leather lanyard for my BB from http://www.serenitygear.com/ . He custom makes leather products for all brands of mods. Excellent workmanship, these are pretty special and worth the $25 considering they are made to the dimensions of your particular mod. He's a member here at ECF http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...forum/177608-griffs-leather-mod-holsters.html

Last edited:

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
View attachment 115506
Dragonhide leather mod sleeve from SerenityGear Leather protects my Silver Bullets finish from scratches and scrapes. Nice texture for a firm grip and feels good in your hand. Craftsman vendor custom makes many types of sleeve and lanyards for most popular mods.

View attachment 115509
Mod lanyard for AltSmokes's BB from same vendor.

otrpu

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
Colorado
Maybe a flashlight holster?

I've carried my ProVari w/Vision Tank in a "Bianchi" flashlight holster. The one I've been using is fabric, I want leather. Have sent my "spare" ProVari with the fabric holster to a Custom Leather guy to create my Custom leather basket weave w/snap flap ProVari holster. I DIY my own eLiquid. Cost is out three decimals to .006 p/Ml. Leaves me plenty of savings to purchase Custom Holsters. JMHO

Cheers,
otrpu

SpringzVz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 3, 2012
Colorado Springz, CO
OK, after using disp e-cigs for the past week, I finally got my KGO w/LR boge cartys in. Now, I have all this stuff and I'm not sure how to carry it around and what it safe to leave in the car when I go to work.

What have you found works well and what should I watch out for?

Thanks so much,

Scott

--On a side note, I've been reading this forum constantly for over a week now and I am AMAZED at how helpful everyone is. Forums are often the playgrounds of trolls, but I have never seen that here. Thank you so much for all of your helpful advise.

this is my office kit for overnight I just take along my fave flavors... Lanyard for around the neck ease and EGO PCC for charging and holding 10ml of juice extra batt and clearos
EGO C Twist Vision PCC.jpg

fieldh0

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
South Central Mississippi
Such great ideas. After reading this thread, I realized my house is full of PV cases. Pelican cases, small tackle boxes, plastic storage boxes wooden boxes. Here in Mississippi we have a junk store called Dirt Cheap that sells discontinued items from the bigger box stores at very cheap prices. Although you have to dig through the junk, It's full a great storage devices for PV's.

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
I just carry a volt kr808d so I use either an eyeglass case (clamshell type) for slim travel reading glasses or a small camera case...each hold 2 bats and 2 cartos...enough for a long day out. My active one is in my hand or just loose in my pocket. The reading glasses case holds them assembled...the camera case they have to be stored apart. Another case I have used was from antique eyeglasses...there are usually lots of these available in antique/flea market places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread