H-PRIV Kit Review SMOK smoktech HPRIV 220W TC Micro TFV4 Tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
CA,United States
IMG_1835 (600x800).jpg
Wow. $65.00. Delivered to my front door. :thumbs:. As stated in this thread topic. I have the Micro TFV4 tank. Its my "roady" when Im on the road. Been 30 days or so. Started with the .3 Clapton, (Pre-Installed). No troubles. Went 3 weeks. No leaks. No problems. Switched to the SS .25 ohm, for TC Mode. Works great. Here in this pix. Is what I ordered, the LG HE4 batteries. The HPRIV works great with the HE4 batteries. Just saying because this box mod could deplete these batteries in a matter of minutes. But I have only ran it at 75Watts thus far. Lasts me from 5am to 9pm. No problems. I sub-ohm 18mg nicotine. So I don't hit it like a champ, chucking clouds. Although, passengers in my truck always crack the window to vent the clouds Im chucking. Im just saying Im not putting out clouds like Ive seen in videos.
IMG_1834 (600x800).jpg

Above. Is a pix of what comes with my kit. It seems there is a lot of different TFV4 Tanks out there. Mine is the Micro tank. With extension, this tank holds 3.5 ml. Im happy with that for now. I top-off the tank on my lunch break. No problems. Holds plenty of juice. Again, I vape 12 to 18mg nicotine. With these batteries and this hardware, I puff 3 times each "session". About 3 times an hour.
IMG_1827 (600x800).jpg

Above photo. This is what I do when changing Atomizers. Before the screen "sleeps". I remove the current Atomizer. Say my RDA. And I press the fire button so the screen reads like so. Then I screw on, say, my roady tank. And press the fire button after screwing on the next "atty". My roady. The TSV4 Micro.
IMG_1828 (600x800).jpg

Above photo. My roady. The TFV4 Micro. Changing atty's is a cinch. The HPRIV now asks me if this is a new atty. So I hold down the chrome button on top left, the Y yes choice for a few seconds. And it automatically reads the ohms of that build. Which I must say, is very accurate. Clouds for daze!
IMG_1803 (800x600).jpg

Above photo. Couple things here. 1st Thing- Look at my screen on top. See the smeers? That's ejuice. All over my screen. Ejuice gets all over the place. I point this out. Because, before I bought this mod. Folks were saying "that's a bad place for the screen". I agree. Initially, I thought not the smartest place for a screen. But wait. Maybe it is? Harder to break if you drop it. Right? If the screen is on the side. It could break, when sitting down on it. Or dropping it. So far my screen has no issues. And my RDA spits juice all over it. 2nd Thing. Look closely, how the top of this mod has an indention. Around the 510 connection. This is primarily for air flow. To cool the atty. Well, it does a real good job of displacing leaking, spattering juice, away from the screen. And "drools" out the back. Away from all buttons, and screens. Smart. Ingenious. I now look for this "trough" as I like to think of it, on all the mods I buy. Funny thing. All the good mods, have many of these "cooling" vents. But the best ones Ive seen. Never let the juice flow towards any components of the mod.

IMG_1789 (600x800).jpg

Above photo. Another pix of the "airflow" "cooling "ejuice" channel.
There it is. My 3rd post. On this forum. Hope this helps someone choose what they are looking for. In the Vape World. Enjoy!

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Hello Coffinnail & welcome
Well that's quite the intro. I think you may have a future in the You Tube vaping world if you keep that up. Glad you like your vape device and if you like the TFV4 wait until you try the TFV8 (of course there's always the V12 and then you can cut that nic way back while being mistaken for a weather front moving in :cool:)

Reactions: coffinnail

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
CA,United States
Hello Coffinnail & welcome
Well that's quite the intro. I think you may have a future in the You Tube vaping world if you keep that up. Glad you like your vape device and if you like the TFV4 wait until you try the TFV8 (of course there's always the V12 and then you can cut that nic way back while being mistaken for a weather front moving in :cool:)
Still laughing man. Your a joker fer sher. Ive been watching that V12. And almost bought a V8. But the V4 is just awesome. I keep it clean. And never run it low on juice. And the prefabricated coils are still burning clean. Even though I stuck some berry sumthin or other in that tank. Which did kind of gunk up the stock coil. Even so. The pre-installed coil still tastes great with my green apple (clear) DIY e-juice. Thanks brother. See ya round.

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Glad your enjoying it. I got my Baby Beast in yesterday having to return a Big Baby Beast with the G320 it came with as its screen died. So I ordered the Baby with the Alien 220 w mod. I like the Alien as its about the same size as my favorite, the Evic Mini VTC, and the Baby is pretty much the same as the Big Baby except for its tank size. Very nice vape and possibly even better than the Cloud Beast but the jury's still out on that one.

I've looked and scoffed at the V12 and the Maxo but then I did the same when the Beasts came out so who knows.

Reactions: coffinnail

coffinnail

Feb 18, 2017
CA,United States
IMG_1874 (480x640).jpg
So...haven't posted on this thread in awhile. I noticed a rattle inside my HPRIV. A little concerned. I investigated. Here are the pix. And praise.

Above photo... had a little rattle going on in my HPRIV SMOK APV... in this photo I show the pieces of the bottom hinge of the "trigger" mechanism if you will... broke to bits...see the bits in the trigger housing...bad...not good...as this are houses the two screws holding the mod together. On smok s behalf, they still have two screws in the metallic housing that hold this mod together...and that is the praise to this mod... the two screws that hold it all together, in case of failure. Well thought of the build of this mod.

IMG_1875 (480x640).jpg

Above photo...just another pic of how this mod is easily dis assembled...and another pix of the pieces of the trigger that broke....guess if you drop this mod...it brakes...duh...drop a cell phone in the wrong way and the screen breaks...we all know this...just thought Id post this in my thread. Because this APV is a beast...and can stand a beating...as Ive proved in this thread. It broke. And still works. Safely.

IMG_1876 (480x640).jpg

So there it is...back together after I tore it down...it works...the trigger still works...without the bottom 2 screws holding it together...only the 2 top screws are holding this mod together...all is good...amazing...tough...safe. Vape Happy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread