H priv mini help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vapenoob84

Dec 17, 2016
Got the new h priv mini I like it a lot but one thing keeps bothering me and maybe you guys can help a newish vaper. I've vaped before but this is my first mod box. My issue I'm having is the display keeps asking me at random times if I've placed in a new coil and I think it usually only asks that if you take the premade coil thing out and replace it. Also if I press no when it asks, it won't let me puff it will just ask again until I say yes... but my puff counter hasn't reset after I say yes ... I'm baffled... any ideas?

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
The H-Priv does temperature control. TC will ask if you are using a new coil when you disconnect the atomizer so it can set a temperature base line. It sounds to me like this is what's happening. Did it come with a manual, if so now would be a good time to read it. There may also be someone else along shortly who owns one and can talk you through it.

Vapenoob84

Dec 17, 2016
The H-Priv does temperature control. TC will ask if you are using a new coil when you disconnect the atomizer so it can set a temperature base line. It sounds to me like this is what's happening. Did it come with a manual, if so now would be a good time to read it. There may also be someone else along shortly who owns one and can talk you through it.

No I hadn't thought about reading the manual..... come on give me some credit here.

The manual is short, simple and vague AF. Doesn't even instruct you how to actually assemble the tank. Granted if you're getting this product you should be familiar with how tanks are broken down. I am... but still just goes to show how unhelpful the manual actually is. So possibly you're saying it's a connection issue ? I'm noticing it's not so random it's usually right after I take a puff and try to lock it then it will ask about the coil. And again won't let me do anything unless I select yes... that's the baffling part why won't it let me select no? YouTube is no help it's all reviews not troubleshooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread