Ha ha ECF Rub it in

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Walee, I think you can go to your personal details and replace that senior with whatever you want "I will never be a senior," "vaping trapeze artist" you know, whatever floats your boat. I've been meaning to do it, but I'm too much enjoying being a "vaping Master," LOL, even though I entirely AM NOT, compared to most people. "Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts" kind of suits me better, I'll get around to it eventually, except I'm curious what title comes next. And at the end of all of it, I plan to be "Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts" so no one better steal it (I can't imagine anyone would want to, :lol:, but it never hurts to be sure....

Anna

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Walee, I think you can go to your personal details and replace that senior with whatever you want "I will never be a senior," "vaping trapeze artist" you know, whatever floats your boat. I've been meaning to do it, but I'm too much enjoying being a "Vaping Master," LOL, even though I entirely AM NOT, compared to most people. "Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts" kind of suits me better, I'll get around to it eventually, except I'm curious what title comes next. And at the end of all of it, I plan to be "Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic Arts" so no one better steal it (I can't imagine anyone would want to, :lol:, but it never hurts to be sure....

Anna
That's too funny. Ya, I'm a little worried that I will have to post things as if I know something about this. I came here to learn not teach. This could be disastrous for some new vaper. "But the old fart said so!"

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Walee, I can't remember you ever giving terrible advice. For heaven's sake, don't worry about it. For most stuff, if I'm entirely unclear, I just say so, LOL and let the hordes correct me, it's fun, by all means, do NOT remind me of the Weight of being a Vaping Master, maybe I should change it right this second, only I'm not gonna. LOL. Or maybe I will, but just remove it every once in a while, until I reach "Senior." Unless I already did, I think Veteran's the one that's cool, actually....

Yeah, only maybe I need not use Dark. Nicotine is lovely. Witch of the Nicotinic Southwest?

Anna

Thayamax

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 7, 2013
Southeast Michigan
Your title is determined by your post count. According to Old Soldier, the owner of ECF:

Titles:

0-4 posts - New Member
5-69 - Full Member
70-259 - Senior Member
300-999 - Super Member
1000-2999 - Ultra Member
3000-9999 - Vaping Master
10000 and above - ECF Guru

So I don't know if your title alludes to how much you know about vaping, or simply how much you like to talk. :p

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Your title is determined by your post count. According to Old Soldier, the owner of ECF:

Titles:

0-4 posts - New Member
5-69 - Full Member
70-259 - Senior Member
300-999 - Super Member
1000-2999 - Ultra Member
3000-9999 - Vaping Master
10000 and above - ECF Guru

So I don't know if your title alludes to how much you know about vaping, or simply how much you like to talk. :p
Kinda thought it must be something like that. But I am relieved it wasn't earned per my age, lol. Could have been worse. Geriatric member or something.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
that is determined by your number of posts not your age.

stay around for a year and you are given an ECF veteran.

I have gotten the following badges.

Vaping Master working to whatever is next

ECF Veteran

Verified member so I can buy and sell in the classified section.

Just looked at my profile. "Senior Member". Do I get a free membership to AARP? I know, I helped Moses carry down the tablets. But really?

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I couldn't be bothered to wait 25 secs each time to increase my post count.
  1. Just
  2. Like
  3. This
Just stay on here all day and you can become a god like vaping figure. Having interesting input would help though.
Hence me remaining an Ultra, indefinitely :(

Someone let me into a little secret to become a 'magician' but that's how it will stay, a little secret.
Dn dn dnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Well, I am now a Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic arts, yay! On that note I am going to sign off now and do my chores, as I am not one hundred percent better, but better enough to make the coffee and dinner, and also get off the couch.

OMG, I forgot what feeling good feels like. It's so easy to forget, LOL. !!!!

Anna

Walee

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2017
Well, I am now a Mistress of the Dark Nicotinic arts, yay! On that note I am going to sign off now and do my chores, as I am not one hundred percent better, but better enough to make the coffee and dinner, and also get off the couch.

Anna
Bravo!!! Feel better! Don't do too much till you're 100%. No absentee excuses!

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture

Anna

You can have a funny too!!!!
Don't you feel somewhat demoted though?
You're no longer a master and I no longer look up to you :(

It's okay, you're not below me, we're just kinda parallel now.
Neg for you but pos for me. Hoot hoot!
:banana:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread