Had my first taste of the Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin33

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2014
Kaiserslautern, Germany
I have to say this is the only tobacco juice that I have ever liked. It is a nutty, cinnamon tobacco that explodes in my mouth. I am so glad that I tried it. I am so glad I put in an order for H1N1 last week. It is a great drinking juice. Thank you Clark for opening up my world one juice at a time!:ohmy:

It looks like the infection has spread to about 15% of your body. If you are not careful the infection could spread further. Try to stay well hydrated.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I have to say this is the only tobacco juice that I have ever liked. It is a nutty, cinnamon tobacco that explodes in my mouth. I am so glad that I tried it. I am so glad I put in an order for H1N1 last week. It is a great drinking juice. Thank you Clark for opening up my world one juice at a time!:ohmy:

You are most welcome CSN! I am so glad you are enjoying the infection. It's a terrible virus, unfortunately there's no cure. Radiation treatment is in order.

...and yes, Kevin is right, stay hydrated. <3

oncebitten

ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2014
Atlanta, GA

It really is an excellent tobacco juice. I'm currently sitting here vaping on some H1N1 right now :)

Jeff

You are most welcome CSN! I am so glad you are enjoying the infection. It's a terrible virus, unfortunately there's no cure. Radiation treatment is in order.

...and yes, Kevin is right, stay hydrated. <3

I am happy to say The Virus has infected the other juices too. Frenilla has more oomph to it after vaping on The Virus. I did not think Frenilla could get any better.

Killer combo - mixed or alternated - absolutely!

I have done both as of this moment. Frennia after The Virus was spectacular. I did not know it could taste so good. With The Virus and Frenilla mixed it was like someone had walked through my mind and picked up a memory. I was able to remember being in the woods when I was a little girl. It may sound strange, but it was good. Ahh, what a way our mind has to play with us and our senses.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
I have done both as of this moment. Frennia after The Virus was spectacular. I did not know it could taste so good. With The Virus and Frenilla mixed it was like someone had walked through my mind and picked up a memory. I was able to remember being in the woods when I was a little girl. It may sound strange, but it was good. Ahh, what a way our mind has to play with us and our senses.

I love this. People throw around "taste is subjective" so frequently but I think it almost losing meaning.

skoot05

Verified Member
Nov 28, 2013
Evans, GA
Why oh WHY do you guys not have a sampler box...you're killin me! I keep hearing great things about the juices but I can't buy em all to try em all!

They do, it just comes w/ 15ml bottles, requires you to add one of every flavor to your cart and usually runs what you would pay for each bottle individually. :2cool:

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
They do, it just comes w/ 15ml bottles, requires you to add one of every flavor to your cart and usually runs what you would pay for each bottle individually. :2cool:

I do enjoy a good snarkastic post...lol

Yeah totally blew way to much to try new juices.../sigh.

but they say mostly no steeping required so this is good.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
So far I have had; CLS, CB, Betelgeuse, and the Virus from them and all have been fantastic right out of the mailbox. They do getter better over time as well. I am waiting on Grap3 Ap3 and Queen of Hearts right now. Trust me you cannot go wrong w/ anything that Clark and Katy offer.

Is that Doc Holliday in your user pic? Anyhow, I ordered GCD, Virus, Betelgeuse, Creme Brule, Queen of Hearts and Grap3 Ap3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread