Status
Not open for further replies.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
+1 on the only NET juice that I truly enjoy. To me it almost has a s'mores flavor to it, but that was right outta the mailbox. I have since put it in my "sleeper steeper" drawer and am awaiting a long anticipating bold flavored different beast to arise.

I think you are the first person (I've heard) compare it to Smores - but it's an apt description for a fresh bottle, actually.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Loved it right out of the mailbox. Then let it steep for a couple of weeks. Can't describe the taste but i am addicted. Just my 2 cents. Let me quit typing so i can get back to the virus.

Less typey typey, more vapey vapey. HAHA! Welcome to the fam - glad you are diggin the jooooose!~

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Why oh WHY do you guys not have a sampler box...you're killin me! I keep hearing great things about the juices but I can't buy em all to try em all!

I have a confession - there are lots of reasons.

Filling 3-5ml bottles is extremely time intensive... we calculated what we would have to charge on a per/ml basis to make them "worth it" and it was pretty close to $1/ml. Since you can get a 15ml bottle for .53/ml... we just decided to pass on it.

The general consensus is, our regular prices already so competitive (relative to the quality of the liquid and the level of service that we provide) that a sampler isn't required.

I actually wrote more about that here...

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member

Filling 3-5ml bottles is extremely time intensive... we calculated what we would have to charge on a per/ml basis to make them "worth it" and it was pretty close to $1/ml. Since you can get a 15ml bottle for .53/ml... we just decided to pass on it.

The general consensus is, our regular prices already so competitive (relative to the quality of the liquid and the level of service that we provide) that a sampler isn't required.

I saw that after I posted oops :facepalm:. I also read instructions AFTER I break something. I have skills!

Silense

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 10, 2013
Boulder
A good test for me is actually to drop a bit of juice on finger and lick it off lol. Really get alot of the flavor notes and how it should taste. though definetely a little drop only, when I smoked cartos I flooded one cause i was high altitude and literally drank 3/4 a tank of juice. Not a fun time, poor life decision.

REDFISHIN

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Rockport, Texas

Not mention, that if he offered 5ml bottles, you would be disappointed after you tried them. All his flavors are so good that 5ml is not going to cut it. Heck I have learned that it not even really worth it to try them in the 15ml bottles. It disappears way to fast. For the most part I order 30ml as my samples now when trying one of his new flavors, although I think I may have to change that to sampling 50ml bottles. Have not had a bad flavor from him yet.

CalamityJess

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
A good test for me is actually to drop a bit of juice on finger and lick it off lol. Really get alot of the flavor notes and how it should taste. though definetely a little drop only, when I smoked cartos I flooded one cause i was high altitude and literally drank 3/4 a tank of juice. Not a fun time, poor life decision.

I can't taste half of my juice at the moment...don't tempt me...lol

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com

I'd buy a copy of that video for purposes of comedy and bribery :)

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
Not mention, that if he offered 5ml bottles, you would be disappointed after you tried them. All his flavors are so good that 5ml is not going to cut it. Heck I have learned that it not even really worth it to try them in the 15ml bottles. It disappears way to fast. For the most part I order 30ml as my samples now when trying one of his new flavors, although I think I may have to change that to sampling 50ml bottles. Have not had a bad flavor from him yet.

Funny you should mention that RED - Katy and I were just talking about that. Early in our company history, it was all 15s and 50s. Lately, we're seeing very very few 15s and many more 30s... the regulars still consider the 50ml bottles to be a first purchase mainstay (at 44c/ml, why not?)... but the 30s are becoming the new 'sample size', even for the new folks.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I am doing a 30/80 of it. I did the pure Frenilla afterwards. It was brilliant. It is hard to put into words how much I love Frenilla. It dominates my life.

I've been playing with the ratios of Bedrock and Grape Ape - a 50/50ish mix shows promise.

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
I'll be the baddy. Some people look at it this way: I can get 50ml for ~22.00. Or I can try 3 flavors for ~24.00 to see which one(s) I want 50 ml of next time. Breaking it down to per/ml works best for later when you know that your subjectively subject tasterization has caused a craving for a specifical flavor.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
www.nicoticket.com
I'll be the baddy. Some people look at it this way: I can get 50ml for ~22.00. Or I can try 3 flavors for ~24.00 to see which one(s) I want 50 ml of next time. Breaking it down to per/ml works best for later when you know that your subjectively subject tasterization has caused a craving for a specifical flavor.

I agree, the pricing is pretty "flat" and overall (most would agree) it's more than reasonable... 15s, 30s, 50s, 500s - can't go wrong. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread