Status
Not open for further replies.

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
Mine's been great on everything I've put it on. Can't wait until my Lost Vapes Therion squonker gets here!
f20ec3ddd49e7c29bcb3d87ee6606c95.jpg
9c975e1830d33b1c57a5d1eb7c8fc3a0.jpg
39b5af0bb39faad78f082750a877f151.jpg

pls0138

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2014
New Jersey
I'm also planning on getting the wraith so I can squonk my hadaly. I'm also gonna get the clear acrylic top cap so can see how wet or dry my wicks are, and to prevent myself from over filling. I was never really interested in squonking before, mainly because all my RDAs were single coil builds on a "dual coil" style deck and I didn't think it would work as efficiently. The set up of the hadaly seems perfect for squonking, and the wraith seems perfect for me. Nice size, good price, and very sleek look.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I'm also planning on getting the wraith so I can squonk my hadaly. I'm also gonna get the clear acrylic top cap so can see how wet or dry my wicks are, and to prevent myself from over filling. I was never really interested in squonking before, mainly because all my RDAs were single coil builds on a "dual coil" style deck and I didn't think it would work as efficiently. The set up of the hadaly seems perfect for squonking, and the wraith seems perfect for me. Nice size, good price, and very sleek look.

Remember the cap isn't clear it's frosted acrylic - but you can polish it to clear with a 3000 grit pad. Takes about 7 minutes. You can buy them in an auto parts store or even Walmart. I did mine like that and it's pretty clear. I may pick up a 5000 grit pad and see if I can make it even more clear.

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois

NOVA jon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2014
Northern virginia

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Little problem with the clamping mechanism on this atty, well not really a problem if you don't unclamp your coil, but I did and couldn't get the clamps to break thru the oxidation that had formed on the wire. The coil kept reading too high res.
I guess with the larger footprint and non-abrading clamping action the clamp plates just won't break through oxidation. :glare: Lesson learned.

Reactions: NOVA jon

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Little problem with the clamping mechanism on this atty, well not really a problem if you don't unclamp your coil, but I did and couldn't get the clamps to break thru the oxidation that had formed on the wire. The coil kept reading too high res.
I guess with the larger footprint and non-abrading clamping action the clamp plates just won't break through oxidation. :glare: Lesson learned.

Curious, why unclamp the coil if your not switching it out

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
Curious, why unclamp the coil if your not switching it out

I experiment a lot. On new attys I usually start with what I suspect is too many wraps and then unwrap one at a time until I'm happy with the attys performance.
In this case the fused clappy was taking too long to heat up so I took another wrap out of the coil. Never had a problem with grub screw style posts doing this. Not a game changer, just irritating.

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
So...my Hadaly seems to have an issue with overnight leakage...

Is it because it's a pretty big squonk-hole and not a perfect draining deck? Is it something else?
I can't remember which one, but I've had this happen with some other atty as well - but I do NOT have that issue with 20 other squonker-toppers, with similar builds and wicking.

Any thoughts? Anyone else find a puddle under their mod in the morning?

DAMN good thing it was on a mod I could just rinse off!

cigatron

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 14, 2014
clinton ar
So...my Hadaly seems to have an issue with overnight leakage...

Is it because it's a pretty big squonk-hole and not a perfect draining deck? Is it something else?
I can't remember which one, but I've had this happen with some other atty as well - but I do NOT have that issue with 20 other squonker-toppers, with similar builds and wicking.

Any thoughts? Anyone else find a puddle under their mod in the morning?

DAMN good thing it was on a mod I could just rinse off!

Mine doesn't leak a drop. Leaking from the top cap or 510 squonk area?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread