Status
Not open for further replies.

dawnmarie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Las Vegas Nevada
www.diyflavorshack.com
Hey everybody!!! Halloween is upon us and it's time to have a little fun...

I know what that we did this one recently but it was so much fun and I though that it would be fitting.

I want us to create the best scary story out there...A line or two at a time. Same rules as before but just in case you missed them we will go over them again.

I will begin the story thread with a line or two. Each person who participates will then add the next part and so on. The rules are that you cannot post twice in a row :) and that we keep it as unoffensive as possible. Nothing derogatory language or overly sexual responses. And remember to keep em sweet and too the point.

We are giving away a DIY Kit right after Halloween and juice throughout!!!

Remember that winners are selected at random and that anybody can participate but to win you must be in the United States or Military with an APO/FPO mailing address!!!

Let's Go

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
The new menu selections turned out to be a bad idea as many of their regulars who had not been scared off from the attacks were now unable to order their favorite dishes and began dining elsewhere. A few new restaurants had recently opened and diners were going to these places. They said the food was good but the staff was...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread