• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Halo Cant get Tru the Border

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreekDude1821

Verified Member
Feb 8, 2015
Toronto
health canada & customs stole my 1 litre of nic from mfs.com, my interpertation of what theyre doing.
i hope they cough, um, choke on it.

fedex even wanted $ for brokerage charges lol,

Fedex is a joke of a carrier. Their brokerage fees and the way they try to get them are criminal!

Reactions: Caro123

Caro123

Apr 11, 2015
Nova Scotia
Friend had his MBV order returned at the border too.

Looks like Health Canada sent some memos to Customs >.<
did they contact customs and lodge a complaint also maybe lodging a complaint with their member of parliament and sending a protest letter to health Canada probably won't help but it sure won't hurt . it is my plan if I have to order nicotine liquid again

meleemark

Verified Member
Apr 18, 2015
Toronto
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Forum rules

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
did they contact customs and lodge a complaint also maybe lodging a complaint with their member of parliament and sending a protest letter to health Canada probably won't help but it sure won't hurt . it is my plan if I have to order nicotine liquid again
health canada has jurisdiction, right or wrong, they can decide on their own what can come through the border, be it meds, plants, foods, chemicals, air, etc.
its in their vested interest to protect us children in canada, they know better.
if prime minister has a vested interest he can dissuade health canada in deciding whats safe for us, but in turn health canada can start a public smear campaign against him and his decision.
even if every study says nicotine is relatively ok to vape HC can ban its entry into canada as it will always be considered toxic......toxic consumer products are allowed into canada though but must be labelled as such but it seems HC doesnt seem to care about nicotine, too much money controlling tobacco and its cessation products.

someone from the public or an organization/company w/big pockets can challenge HC in court to allow nic into canada but no one has done so as of yet and i wouldnt hold my breath waiting for such an occurrence.

this is all my opinion and conjecture,

basscleff

Reviewer / Blogger
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2015
Innisfil
www.facebook.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered business discussions are not permitted on ECF
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread