Halo Cigs - Defective or wrong product issue : JonInAtl

Status
Not open for further replies.

JonInAtl

Jan 21, 2014
Atlanta, Ga
Company name
Halo Cigs​
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
24 January 2014​
How did you contact the supplier
Telephone​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Defective or wrong product​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
Placed an order for Southern Classic last week, 2nd day priority. Received it Monday, it was wrong, they shipped me a $2 CE4 Clearomizer instead. Called the customer service number and was told by Michael I'd get a call back within the hour.

No call ever came.

Got an email the next day saying they were re-shipping the order. It's now Friday. Replacement order still not received, USPS website doesn't show it was ever actually shipped. Sent them an email last night trying to follow up... still no reply from them. Called them a few minutes ago. They're now claiming they sent it regular mail.

If this were my customer, I'd have sent a replacement overnight at my expense, not {MODERATED} them around for another week not returning emails.

WHY would you send it regular mail when:
1. I paid for 2nd day and
2. You're the ones who messed up the order the first time?
First impression with them, completely blew it. Never again.

photo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Hi Jon, Sorry to hear about this, not sure what the delay could have been. We have had the flu bug going around the office and I know it hit CS pretty hard last week so unfortunately this may have accidentally slipped through the cracks in the midst of people being in and out. I'm positive they weren't just ignoring you. If you would like to PM me an order number to reference so I can get in touch with CS I would be happy to look into this for you.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Hi Jon,

Since I have not gotten a response or an order number or any way to reference this issue I went through all the orders containing the name "Jon" and Southern Classic and in the time frame you are referencing (quite a few) but I think I found your order.

It looks like you placed your original order on 1/24/14 which you received on 1/27/14 and you are correct, you were missing your 7ml bottle of Southern Classic. I'm not sure why you didn't get a return phone call but a replacement bottle was sent out to you on 1/28/14 and according to the tracking was delivered to you yesterday 2/3/14. While I can understand your frustration that you did not receive the correct product on the first shipment we did reship you the item as soon as we were made aware of the situation. Please let me know if you have not received it or if there is anything else I can do for you.

JonInAtl

Jan 21, 2014
Atlanta, Ga
Yes, the correct order arrived yesterday, however you miss the point.
I get that mistakes happen, no big deal. Shipping the replacement order regular mail when I paid for 2nd day on the wrong order...that's a problem. If my people make a mistake, replacement orders go out overnight at my expense because that's just good customer service.....not the slowest, cheapest way possible.

Cinder Ella

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
www.halocigs.com
Hi Jon, I understand your point that the replacement was not shipped the same way as the original order. I'm not sure why that is, but as I mentioned before unfortunately it may have just accidentally been over looked with number of people out sick and the multiple snow storms we have had. I agree, mistakes happen.

While I appreciate you admitting that mistakes do happen and its "no big deal" you do seem to be quite upset about it since you have posted in various other areas of the forum as well as our other social media platforms that we didn't send the replacement, which is incorrect as you yourself posted the USPS status showing that we shipped it the very next morning. You also mention that you are upset that there was no follow up but do confirm that you received the email confirmation that the replacement had shipped. I'm not sure what additional follow up you would have liked as you basically imply that we completely ignored you and your request which is incorrect as well seeing as you did in fact receive the correct replacement just a few days later.

While you seem to still be very upset over our shipping practices and I do apologize for them not being quite up to your standards, it seems that the situation as a whole was taken care of and you now have the correct item and there are no issues with the actual products themselves. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread