halo ejuice

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Mint, I dont find any of them minty at all, they have there own great flavor but not minty, the ice is iceier for sure, personally I like the newpure the best, all 3 seem to have the same base to them yet all 3 are a bit different, hope this helps just my opinion and oh ya all 3 are great so just buy a bottle of each so you can see what I mean for yourself, you cant go wrong getting all 3

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
heheheh I stocked up about two months ago and feel very fortunate to have a couple bottles of all three menthols, I also just found 2 bottles each of what are 10ml of the Bella and the Freedom that JBlaze through in as sample from an order a ways back, I didnt like em then but now OMG i love em both

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
pianoguy....they're out also

taxicat

Bummer! I have found Totally Wicked's Patriot Range Ice Menthol to be an excellent substitute for Halo Menthol Ice, nearly identical as far as I can tell. It's a little more expensive, but if your root around for a discount code and buy a 5-pack, the price difference isn't so much. I bought some on a wing and a prayer as my last bottle of Menthol Ice was getting down to fumes, and was very pleased.

raqball

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2010
I never got the chance to try Cool but out of Menthol Ice and Newpure. Newpure was my fav.

I think they are going to change the name and reintroduce it.

I have been out of Freedom and Newpure for forever now the only upside is I am using up some of my old chinese liquids I thought I would never use up.

I use to only vape JC TC and have not touched it since getting hooked on Halo... The one upside to Halo being out of stock was that I ordered 5 30ml bottles of JC TC and have once again fallen in love with it....

I had forgotten how good it really was while on my Halo binge....

I think once Halo gets stocked back up I will rotate between Freedom and JC TC....

Kris

gmav44

Moved On
Jan 23, 2010
MI
hey guys im ordering some halo eliquid today fianally !!! lol anyways i just wanna know what you guys suggest halos cool menthol or the menthol ice .. is menthol ice like colder than cool menthol ? or vice versa i want a realy minty taste here so please someone tell me the difference on these =]

Best vape around and this forum led me right to them before I had a chance to blow a bunch of money on trying new stuff. I've tried the other flavors out there (in limited quanity) but always go back to Halo. Thanks for your advice River.

Newpure (soon to be renamed as mentioned) was my absolute favorite after Freedom. Now it's a toss up for 2nd place between newpure and menthol ice. Newpure is a more mellow taste with Ice being a very soothing vanilla exhale with more bite on the initial draw.

If you like subtle menthol with mild flavor, it's the Newpure. If your more into crisp and fresh menthol with that great hint of vanilla, its the Ice.

Heck, I never even smoked menthol and I love both of these. I'm out of Freedom but managed to grab the above menthols from the suggested alternate vendor for stock.

Blaze will be busy soon....for sure.

gmav44

Moved On
Jan 23, 2010
MI
I never got the chance to try Cool but out of Menthol Ice and Newpure. Newpure was my fav.

I think they are going to change the name and reintroduce it.

I have been out of Freedom and Newpure for forever now the only upside is I am using up some of my old chinese liquids I thought I would never use up.

Remember being a newbie about 2 months ago and read your posts on Halo.

Saved me tons of money and juice heart ache.

Thanks

EasyVapin

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2010
Enterprise, Alabama, United States
I use to only vape JC TC and have not touched it since getting hooked on Halo... The one upside to Halo being out of stock was that I ordered 5 30ml bottles of JC TC and have once again fallen in love with it....

I had forgotten how good it really was while on my Halo binge....

I think once Halo gets stocked back up I will rotate between Freedom and JC TC....

Kris

What is JC HTC?

FWIW, I've been waiting on Halo to restock for quite some time. I used to use Awesome Vapor, exclusively, but never was able to really find my flavor. After trying 3 or 4 different places I think the one I still like the best is Hilton, and while I've found that V4L's is better than Awesome Vapor's, you can't beat AV's price, especially when you consider shipping.

My next order will be EcoPure, unless of course Halo restocks. I'm a former Marlboro Mild smoker and every menthol I've tried reminds me much more of a chewing on a mint than smoking a menthol.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
I just heard from Jay yesterday and he said they finally had an order confirmation from their flavor supplier and should be up and running with all their stock really soon.

I don't know this for a fact but will find out if someone is interested....but I am confident that Halo would never allow relabling of their product. They have an affiliate program that allows a seller to sell their juice and use their logo. But their products are patented and closely guarded secret recipes. I can't imagine them letting someone relabel.

Hang in there everyone...there's light at the end of this dismal tunnel! I've been nursing along my bottle of Smooth 8 and had to hide the last of the Freedom from the hubby. He'll vape anything! Finally broke down and bought a bottle of Fusion (flavorless 36mg) so at least I would have something clean to add flavors to. Too bad I don't know what I'm doing :(

Jimi Mack

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Long Island
I also recently heard from Jay and he informed me that they expect to be stocked and going at full force within 10 days. Hopefully a little sooner and yes Newpure is going to be reintroduced under a new name, I could not get him to divulge the name at this time. He did also advise that they expect to have some super 24-48 hr sale going for all the loyal customers they have built in a very short time.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
WHEN are they going to be re-stocked? Doesn't seem professional of them to not keep us up to date. Very uncharacteristic of such a professionally looking company.

Suppliers are not allowed to post in any part of the forum about their business or their products other than the Suppliers Subforum.

Jay has a full page letter posted at his website regarding this issue:
Halo
then click the hotlink at the top of the page that says..."important update"

I am quite sure that if you pay attention to the site and this forum so you don't miss the "loyalty sale" Jay will make the wait more than worth your while. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread